Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Playback Device Jumps From One Source To The Other

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HeyHoLetsGo615

HeyHoLetsGo615

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:49 PM

EDIT: I meant to add "/No Audio" to the title, sorry.

Hey all, so I have a strange problem. My playback device jumps from one to the other over and over. I hadn't ever seen this problem until the last windows update I installed this afternoon (I hadn't been on my computer in about 3 weeks). So I uninstalled RealTek High Def Audio, uninstalled the drivers, restarted my computer, reinstalled the drivers but not the realtek program itself, and it didn't help anything at all. I've tried uninstalling other drivers that link to audio (I used to use this computer for a studio, but not anymore) and nothing helps. I've disabled the other 2 Digital Audio programs and then the headphones cut on in off. After I uninstalled Realtek it was the Speaker that kept cutting on and off. I don't even have anything plugged in anymore, and when I do pug something in nothing changes. It seems like everything is coming back to driver issues, but I can't figure it out. I've linked a video to the problem. I cleared up the s/pdif showing up after the Digital Audio when I uninstalled realtek and reinstalled the drivers. Now, after so many minutes of it doing this, it seems to stop, but now I don't have any audio. I can see the bars moving, verifying that audio is playing, but no sound from my speakers, or a pair of headphones. I'm seriously lost. Any help would be greatly accepted

http://youtu.be/NAzusvG2Agg

Windows 7 64-bit

Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00 GHz

6.0 GB RAM

AMD Radeo R7 200 Series

Edited by HeyHoLetsGo615, 22 December 2014 - 07:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users