Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

svchost.exe, Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 metaed

metaed

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:31 PM

A Dell Inspiron One 2305 will not boot Windows 7 even after restoring a factory image to the C: partition. This is after discovering the svchost.exe infection and the Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b infection and removing them with MalwareBytes and Kaspersky TDSSKiller. The system came to me with the explanation that it had gotten infected and someone else had already tried to repair it. I did find CCleaner had been installed. There was no antivirus by the time it came to me.

Before removing the svchost.exe infection and the Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b infection, Windows 7 was bootable. The Wi-Fi connection would frequently stop and restart, but this was not a problem in Safe Mode/Networking. The system was rebooted multiple times by MalwareBytes and TDSSKiller without incident. The boot problem surfaced immediately after both TDSSKiller and MalwareBytes reported no more infection.

Seven seconds into the normal boot process, after displaying "Starting Windows" and starting to animate the Windows logo, the system reboots into Windows Error Recovery. Also, Safe Mode, Safe Mode/Networking, Safe Mode/Command Prompt, and Last Known Good all reboot into Windows Error Recovery.

I took backups of user files and restored the factory image using the tools on the maintenance partition:

Windows Error Recovery> Startup Repair> System Recovery Options> Dell DataSafe Restore and Emergency Backup reported no errors, saved user files to a USB drive, and restored a factory image to the C: partition.

Windows Error Recovery> Startup Repair> System Recovery Options> Command Prompt opens a command prompt at X:\windows\system32, and the C: file structure looks like a factory image.
However, the same booting problem still exists.

To check the possibility that there is also a hardware problem, I ran diagnostics.
Windows Error Recovery> Startup Repair loads without error. Startup Repair says the problem cannot be repaired.

Windows Error Recovery> Startup Repair> System Recovery Options> Windows Memory Diagnostic reports no errors.

F12, Diagnostics, the low-level Pre-boot System Assessment reports no errors.
F12, Boot to Utility Partition, Test System reports no errors.

I stopped short of trying to run DDS, because the instructions assume Windows is bootable. Also I suppose the output is not useful if run against a factory image, or if run using the maintenance partition.

I suppose that the rootkit broke something in the bootstrap loader, and I have no idea how to make repairs.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 6,039 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 PM

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:37 PM

Greetings and :welcome: to BleepingComputer,
My name is xXToffeeXx, but feel free to call me Toffee if it is easier for you. I will be helping you with your malware problems.

A few points to cover before we start:

• Do not run any tools without being instructed to as this makes my job much harder in trying to figure out what you have done.
  • Make sure to read my instructions fully before attempting a step.
  • If you have problems or questions with any of the steps, feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer any questions you have.
  • Please follow the topic by clicking on the "Follow this topic" button, and make sure a tick is in the "receive notifications" and is set to "Instantly". Any replies should be made in this topic by clicking the "Reply to this topic" button.
  • Important information in my posts will often be in bold, make sure to take note of these.
  • I will attempt to reply as soon as possible, and normally within 24 hours of your reply. If this is not possible or I have a delay then I will let you know.
  • I will bump a topic after 3 days of no activity, and then will give you another 2 days to reply before a topic is closed. If you need more time than this please let me know.
  • Lets get going now :thumbup2:

==========================

Hi metaed,

Running a fix Using Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool in the Recovery Environment:

• From your clean computer, press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type in notepad and press Enter.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of the below code box into the open notepad and save it on the flashdrive as fixlist.txt
  • Insert the USB device into your infected computer
  • Follow the process below to enter the System Recovery Options using one of the three options listed, then running Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool.

On a clean machine, please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to the USB (feel free to use the frst download from my last instructions, if you still have it on the USB).
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

To enter System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:

• Restart the computer.
  • As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
  • Use the arrow keys to select the Repair your computer menu item.
  • Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account an click Next.

Note: In case you can not enter System Recovery Options by using F8 method, you can use Windows installation disc, or make a repair disc. Any Windows installation disc or a repair disc made on another computer can be used.
To make a repair disk on Windows 7 consult: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/2083-system-repair-disc-create.html

To enter System Recovery Options by using Windows installation disc:

• Insert the installation disc.
  • Restart your computer.
  • If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc. If your computer is not configured to start from a CD or DVD, check your BIOS settings.
  • Click Repair your computer.
  • Select your user account and click Next.

==========

On the System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options:

Startup Repair
System Restore
Windows Complete PC Restore
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
Command Prompt

Select Command Prompt

==========

Once in the Command Prompt:

• In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.
  • The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
  • Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
  • In the command window type e:\frst (for x64 bit version type e:\frst64) and press Enter
    Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.
  • The tool will start to run.
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait, the program will automatically launch fixlist.txt.
  • It will make a log (Fixlog.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.

xXToffeeXx~

Edited by xXToffeeXx, 27 December 2014 - 03:38 PM.

~If I am helping you and you have not had a reply from me in two days, please send me a PM~

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic] - If we have helped you out and you want to support what we do, you can do so here

~Twitter~ | ~Malware Analyst at Emsisoft~

#3 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• 6,039 posts
  •  

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:09 PM

Hi metaed,

This is a 3 day bump:

It has been more than 3 days since my last post.

• Do you still need help with this?
  • If after 48hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed.

xXToffeeXx~

~If I am helping you and you have not had a reply from me in two days, please send me a PM~

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic] - If we have helped you out and you want to support what we do, you can do so here

#4 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• 6,039 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:59 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

#5 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• 6,039 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:54 AM

This topic has been re-opened at the request of the person who originally posted.

#6 metaed

metaed
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:11 PM

Thank you! I have Notepad open and I am at the step "Please copy and paste the contents of the below code box into the open notepad". Unfortunately I do not see a code box below that step or anywhere in the 27 December reply. Can you most kindly post the contents of fixlist.txt?

Cheers

#7 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• 6,039 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:36 PM

Hi metaed,

I posted the wrong instructions, I am most sorry. The correct ones are below:

FRST Scan from RECOVERY Environment on Vista, 7, and 8:

On a clean machine, please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to a flash drive.
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Restart the computer.
  • As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.

Note: In case you can not enter System Recovery Options by using F8 method, you can use Windows installation disc, or make a repair disc. Any Windows installation disc or a repair disc made on another computer can be used.
To make a repair disk on Windows 7 consult: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/2083-system-repair-disc-create.html

• Restart your computer.
  • If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc. If your computer is not configured to start from a CD or DVD, check your BIOS settings.

==========

Startup Repair
System Restore
Command Prompt

Select Command Prompt

==========

• In the command window type e:\frst (for x64 bit version type e:\frst64) and press Enter
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.

xXToffeeXx~

#8 metaed

metaed
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:58 PM

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 07-01-2015
Ran by SYSTEM on MININT-94DVV3B on 08-01-2015 20:50:07
Running from F:\Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
Platform: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64) OS Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 8
Boot Mode: Recovery

The current controlset is ControlSet001
ATTENTION!:=====> If the system is bootable FRST must be run from normal or Safe mode to create a complete log.

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [RtHDVCpl] => C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe [10920552 2010-06-22] (Realtek Semiconductor)
HKLM\...\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] => C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\WLTRAY.exe [5712896 2010-02-02] (Dell Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [RunDLLEntry_THXCfg] => C:\Windows\system32\RunDLL32.exe C:\Windows\system32\THXCfg64.dll,RunDLLEntry THXCfg64
HKLM\...\Run: [RunDLLEntry_EptMon] => C:\Windows\system32\RunDLL32.exe C:\Windows\system32\EptMon64.dll,RunDLLEntry EptMon64
HKLM\...\Run: [DellStage] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\stage_primary.exe [1802472 2011-01-25] ()
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [ShwiconXP6366] => c:\Program Files (x86)\Multimedia Card Reader(6366)\ShwiconXP6366.exe [237568 2009-07-16] (Alcor Micro Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [StartCCC] => c:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe [98304 2010-09-21] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [FATrayAlert] => c:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FATrayMon.exe [95560 2010-02-22] (Sensible Vision )
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [THX Audio Control Panel] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\THX TruStudio PC\THXAudioCP\THXAudio.exe [963584 2009-12-01] (Creative Technology Ltd)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [UpdReg] => C:\Windows\UpdReg.EXE [90112 2000-05-11] (Creative Technology Ltd.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [StickyNotesWidget] => c:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Touch Software Suite\StickyNotes\notes_startup_widgets.exe [640232 2010-12-20] ()
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Dell Webcam Central] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe [487562 2010-08-19] (Creative Technology Ltd)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [FAStartup] => [X]
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Dell DataSafe Online] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Dell Datasafe Online\NOBuClient.exe [1117528 2010-08-25] (Dell, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [mcui_exe] => C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe [1484856 2010-09-30] (McAfee, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Microsoft Default Manager] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe [439568 2010-05-10] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [35736 2010-11-15] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe ARM] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [932288 2010-11-15] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [] => [X]
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [RoxWatchTray] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\12.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray12OEM.exe [240112 2010-11-25] (Sonic Solutions)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Desktop Disc Tool] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\OEM\Roxio Burn\RoxioBurnLauncher.exe [514544 2010-11-17] ()
HKLM-x32\...\RunOnce: [RPlauncher] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\RpLauncher.exe [228576 2010-08-11] (SoftThinks)
HKLM-x32\...\RunOnce: [DSUpdateLauncher] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpd.exe [161088 2010-07-21] ()
HKLM-x32\...\RunOnce: [Launcher] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\Scheduler\Launcher.exe [163040 2010-08-11] (Softthinks)
Winlogon\Notify\FastAccess-x32: c:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FALogNot.dll ()
Lsa: [Notification Packages] scecli FAPassSync

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

S3 McAWFwk; c:\Program Files\mcafee\msc\McAWFwk.exe [220528 2010-08-30] (McAfee, Inc.)
S2 McMPFSvc; C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [355440 2010-03-10] (McAfee, Inc.)
S2 mcmscsvc; C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [355440 2010-03-10] (McAfee, Inc.)
S2 McNaiAnn; C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [355440 2010-03-10] (McAfee, Inc.)
S2 McNASvc; C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [355440 2010-03-10] (McAfee, Inc.)
S3 McODS; C:\Program Files\mcafee\VirusScan\mcods.exe [509416 2010-10-07] (McAfee, Inc.)
S2 McOobeSv; C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [355440 2010-03-10] (McAfee, Inc.)
S2 McProxy; C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [355440 2010-03-10] (McAfee, Inc.)
S2 McShield; C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mcshield.exe [200056 2010-10-13] (McAfee, Inc.)
S2 mfefire; C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfefire.exe [245352 2010-10-13] (McAfee, Inc.)
S2 mfevtp; C:\Windows\system32\mfevtps.exe [149032 2010-10-13] (McAfee, Inc.)
S2 MSK80Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe [355440 2010-03-10] (McAfee, Inc.)
S2 wltrysvc; C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\bcmwltry.exe [5088256 2010-02-02] (Dell Inc.)

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

S3 cfwids; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\cfwids.sys [62800 2010-10-13] (McAfee, Inc.)
S3 mfeapfk; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mfeapfk.sys [121248 2010-10-13] (McAfee, Inc.)
S3 mfeavfk; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [190136 2010-10-13] (McAfee, Inc.)
S3 mfefirek; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mfefirek.sys [441328 2010-10-13] (McAfee, Inc.)
S0 mfehidk; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [529128 2010-10-13] (McAfee, Inc.)
S1 mfenlfk; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\mfenlfk.sys [75032 2010-10-13] (McAfee, Inc.)
S3 mferkdet; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mferkdet.sys [94864 2010-10-13] (McAfee, Inc.)
S0 mfewfpk; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mfewfpk.sys [283360 2010-10-13] (McAfee, Inc.)

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2015-01-08 20:49 - 2015-01-08 20:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-12-22 08:32 - 2014-12-22 08:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Emergency
2014-12-22 08:18 - 2014-12-22 08:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\SMINST

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2014-12-22 08:32 - 2011-05-27 02:31 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup

==================== Known DLLs (Whitelisted) ================

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => MD5 is legit

TDL4: custom:26000022 <===== ATTENTION!

==================== Restore Points  =========================

==================== Memory info =========================== 

Percentage of memory in use: 14%
Total physical RAM: 3835.95 MB
Available physical RAM: 3289.47 MB
Total Pagefile: 3834.15 MB
Available Pagefile: 3277.12 MB
Total Virtual: 8192 MB
Available Virtual: 8191.9 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: (OS) (Fixed) (Total:916.82 GB) (Free:892.35 GB) NTFS
Drive e: (RECOVERY) (Fixed) (Total:14.65 GB) (Free:5.88 GB) NTFS ==>[System with boot components (obtained from reading drive)]
ATTENTION: Malware custom entry on BCD on drive e: detected.
Drive f: (MULTIBOOT) (Removable) (Total:7.52 GB) (Free:6.22 GB) FAT32
Drive x: (Boot) (Fixed) (Total:0.03 GB) (Free:0.03 GB) NTFS

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (MBR Code: Windows 7 or Vista) (Size: 931.5 GB) (Disk ID: 64E7BFAE)
Partition 1: (Not Active) - (Size=39 MB) - (Type=DE)
Partition 2: (Active) - (Size=14.6 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 3: (Not Active) - (Size=916.8 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)

========================================================
Disk: 1 (Size: 7.5 GB) (Disk ID: C3072E18)
Partition 1: (Active) - (Size=7.5 GB) - (Type=0B)

LastRegBack: 2011-02-10 10:02

==================== End Of Log ============================

#9 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• 6,039 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:18 PM

Hi metaed,

Running a fix Using Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool in the Recovery Environment:

• From your clean computer, press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type in notepad and press Enter.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of the below code box into the open notepad and save it on the flashdrive as fixlist.txt
  • Insert the USB device into your infected computer
  • Follow the process below to enter the System Recovery Options using one of the three options listed, then running Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool.

On a clean machine, please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to the USB (feel free to use the frst download from my last instructions, if you still have it on the USB).

• Restart the computer.

• Restart your computer.

==========

Startup Repair
System Restore
Command Prompt

Select Command Prompt

==========

• Press the Fix button just once and wait, the program will automatically launch fixlist.txt.
  • It will make a log (Fixlog.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.

Are you able to boot into normal mode?

xXToffeeXx~

#10 metaed

metaed
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

The system booted to Windows Setup. Windows Setup completed with no problem and the system entered normal mode. Exactly what I hoped for.

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 07-01-2015
Ran by SYSTEM at 2015-01-08 22:10:01 Run:1
Running from F:\Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
Boot Mode: Recovery
==============================================

Content of fixlist:

The operation completed successfully.
The operation completed successfully.

==== End of Fixlog 22:10:01 ====

#11 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• 6,039 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:58 PM

Hi metaed,

That is good news. I would like to have a look at a log in normal mode:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system, download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Right-click FRST then click "Run as administrator" (XP users: click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • When finished, it will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool was run from.
  • Please copy and paste the log in your next reply.

Note 2: The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory the tool was run from). Please also paste that, along with the FRST.txt into your next reply.

--------------

To recap, in your next reply I would like to see the following. Make sure to copy & paste them unless I ask otherwise:

• FRST.txt
  • Addition.txt

xXToffeeXx~

#12 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• 6,039 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2015 - 03:19 PM

Hi metaed,

How are you getting on?

xXToffeeXx~

#13 xXToffeeXx

xXToffeeXx

Bleepin' Polar Bear

• 6,039 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:10 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users