Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I keep getting Security Information window pop up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kenbigbird

Kenbigbird

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 AM

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:53 PM

The information box says "Your System has been blocked for security reasons" no way to close without going to task manager. Wants you to click on button to fix....but takes you to site to purchase. How do I get rid of this? I've ran Anti Malware; Super Spyware and Hitman Pro. Still there.

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 22 December 2014 - 06:23 PM.
Moved to 'Am I infected?'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:58 PM

With the information you have provided I believe you will need help from the malware removal team. I would like you to start a new thread HERE and include a link to this thread. Please make sure that you read the information about getting started before you start your thread.

It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient. Help is on the way!

Regards, dev00790

---------------------------------------

Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead. If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 48 hours please send me a PM. My Blog

#3 RobertHD

RobertHD

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 PM

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:11 AM

this could be RANSOMWARE somettimes ransomware can fool AV's into thinking its not there

Robert James Crawley Klopp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users