Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Persistent Lag and Hanging on "New" Build

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 XKore787

XKore787

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 AM

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:58 PM

Hey everyone, I have been having a multitude of issues with a secondhand desktop I received from a close friend. I have been using an Optiplex 760 SFF with a Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00gHz, 4GB of DDR2 @ 800mHz, a AMD HD 6670 GPU, and a 2TB WD HDD which runs Win7 Professional 32 bit. In about mid November I received an Optiplex 755 mid-tower and i transferred my RAM and HDD over. I also added in a GTX 750ti (which was the reason that I needed a mid-tower) All of the other specs between the two are the same. Now on to my issue(s).

1. On the various games that I play, my loading times have been horrendously slow. However, I "solved" this (as suggested by another forum) by turning off Search Indexing. This has mainly solved my issues with load times but not completely. Will this be detrimental to my computer, otherthan longer search times? (Which is not of much import to me)

2. My availible RAM has dropped from ~3.4x GB to 3.00GB of RAM. I did add in a 2GB GPU but from what I've researched, VRAM isn't mapped to the system address space, but is controlled and mapped through the GPU driver. That is the only significant change to my hardware.

3. This is where the issues start to become quite bothersome. My display is a 24(5?)" Dell monitor running a 1650x1080 resolution @ 60Hz. My problem here is that my monitor randomly reverts to either a 1280x800 or even a 640x480 res. The other strange thing is that my monitor doesn't even list that resolution normally. I have tried unseating and reseating my GPU, trying many different drivers, etc etc. My framerates in games like Planetside 2 or Skyrim normally range from about 45-60 FPS both on highest settings, so it wouldn't seem as if my GPU is failing.

4. This is my biggest and most important issue, and it is also the most regular and persistent. After anywhere from 1-5 hours, my computer seems to just give me the finger and cap itself. RAM usage continues to rise and tops out steady at about 96-98%, my audio pops and crackles, it almost sounds like my woofers blew out. CPU usage never shoots up much, it stays at about normal levels. In addition, everything runs slowly and will take eons to start, framerates drop, children die (only joking), but anyways, it starts to become a b*tch. Pardon my French. Once I restart my computer however, everything returns to normal and my system is just as snappy as ever. I've done some research and I've heard it could be an OS memory leak, but I don't know.

In conclusion, when my computer hits the brakes and spins out, I've looked at ProcMon and Task Manager and nothing seems to be adding up to that much RAM usage. I've run both the TrendMicro AV suite and Avira AV, it picked up two Trojans but they've picked nothing else in the 3 weeks worth of scans since then. I would prefer to not have to reinstall Win7 as my computer is the family backup and I run our network drive off of it.

Thanks in advance to any suggestions or answers to my problems.

Addition: I also have a 500GB Seagate HDD running as a separate backup drive for old family videos and pictures that are in the process of being digitized. It has come up clean as well on AV scans.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,558 posts
  •  

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:22 PM

Did you do a clean install on the newly acquired system?

If not, I would expect problems since the hard drive would reflect drivers/settings for completely different motherboard.  Additionally...the activation data for the system would be different than that originally granted.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

#3 XKore787

XKore787
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:32 PM

Will do, I'll be back soon

Edited by hamluis, 22 December 2014 - 04:35 PM.
Removed unnecessary quotebox - Hamluis.

#4 XKore787

XKore787
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/kgPCRgJEogu0xZjcKCkXUC0

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 30-11-2014
Ran by Eric (administrator) on 22-12-2014 at 15:34:19
Running from "C:\JP Games\Downloads"
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional  Service Pack 1 (X86)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (12/22/2014 03:25:41 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: Avira.OE.Systray.exe, version: 1.1.27.25537, time stamp: 0x546de872
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18409, time stamp: 0x531599f6
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000812f
Faulting process id: 0x2390
Faulting application start time: 0xAvira.OE.Systray.exe0
Faulting application path: Avira.OE.Systray.exe1
Faulting module path: Avira.OE.Systray.exe2
Report Id: Avira.OE.Systray.exe3

Error: (12/22/2014 03:25:35 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime) (User: )
Description: Application: Avira.OE.Systray.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException
Stack:
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Object ByRef, System.Object ByRef)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(System.String)
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(System.String)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(System.String)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.get_AppSettings()
   at Avira.OE.WinCore.OeProductInfo.get_Culture()
   at Avira.OE.WinCore.Utility.CultureSetter.SetDefaultCultureDefinedInAppsettings()
   at Avira.OE.Systray.Program.Main(System.String[])

Error: (12/22/2014 02:31:44 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime) (User: )
Description: Application: Avira.OE.ServiceHost.exe
Exception Info: System.TypeInitializationException
Stack:
   at NLog.Common.InternalLogger.Debug(System.String, System.Object[])
   at NLog.LogFactory.get_Configuration()
   at NLog.LogFactory.GetLogger(LoggerCacheKey)
   at NLog.LogFactory.GetLogger(System.String)
   at NLog.LogManager.GetLogger(System.String)
   at Avira.OE.WinCore.Utility.LoggerFacade.GetLogger(System.String)
   at Avira.OE.WinCore.Utility.LoggerFacade.GetCurrentClassLogger()
   at Avira.OE.WinCore.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].get_Value()
   at Avira.OE.ServiceHost.ServiceHost.SetDefaultCulture()
   at Avira.OE.ServiceHost.ServiceHost.Initialize(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Error: (12/22/2014 02:31:30 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime) (User: )
Stack:
   at Avira.OE.WinCore.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].get_Value()
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()

Error: (12/22/2014 02:30:46 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime) (User: )
Stack:

Error: (12/22/2014 02:30:42 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (12/22/2014 02:24:03 PM) (Source: AdvancedSystemCareService8) (User: )
Description: The handle is invalid

Error: (12/22/2014 02:24:03 PM) (Source: AdvancedSystemCareService8) (User: )

Error: (12/22/2014 02:22:49 PM) (Source: MsiInstaller) (User: Study)
Description: Product: Microsoft Office Professional Plus Subscription 2010 - Update 'Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB2589348) 32-Bit Edition' could not be installed. Error code 1603. Windows Installer can create logs to help troubleshoot issues with installing software packages. Use the following link for instructions on turning on logging support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=23127

Error: (12/22/2014 02:22:49 PM) (Source: MsiInstaller) (User: Study)
Description: Product: Microsoft Office Professional Plus Subscription 2010 -- Error 1719. The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.

System errors:
=============
Error: (12/22/2014 02:31:44 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Avira Service Host service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 3 time(s).

Error: (12/22/2014 02:31:34 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Avira Service Host service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 2 time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Error: (12/22/2014 02:31:20 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: 
sptd

Error: (12/22/2014 02:31:20 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Avira Service Host service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Error: (12/22/2014 02:24:41 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the NvNetworkService service.

Error: (12/22/2014 02:23:50 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Windows Update service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control.

Error: (12/22/2014 02:23:02 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClient) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800706ba: Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB2597088) 32-Bit Edition.

Error: (12/22/2014 02:23:02 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClient) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800706ba: Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553140) 32-Bit Edition.

Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800706ba: Definition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2910899) 32-Bit Edition.

Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800706ba: Security Update for Windows 7 (KB3013126).

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (12/22/2014 03:25:41 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: Avira.OE.Systray.exe1.1.27.25537546de872KERNELBASE.dll6.1.7601.18409531599f6e04343520000812f239001d01e2dcbbd6db5C:\Program Files\Avira\My Avira\Avira.OE.Systray.exeC:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll131904a8-8a21-11e4-8ece-001e4fd128ca

Error: (12/22/2014 03:25:35 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime)(User: )
Description: Application: Avira.OE.Systray.exe
Exception Info: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException
Stack:
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Object ByRef, System.Object ByRef)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(System.String)
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(System.String)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(System.String)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.get_AppSettings()
   at Avira.OE.WinCore.OeProductInfo.get_Culture()
   at Avira.OE.WinCore.Utility.CultureSetter.SetDefaultCultureDefinedInAppsettings()
   at Avira.OE.Systray.Program.Main(System.String[])

Error: (12/22/2014 02:31:44 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime)(User: )
Stack:

Error: (12/22/2014 02:31:30 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime)(User: )
Stack:

Error: (12/22/2014 02:30:46 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime)(User: )
Stack:

Error: (12/22/2014 02:30:42 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (12/22/2014 02:24:03 PM) (Source: AdvancedSystemCareService8)(User: )

Error: (12/22/2014 02:24:03 PM) (Source: AdvancedSystemCareService8)(User: )

Error: (12/22/2014 02:22:49 PM) (Source: MsiInstaller)(User: Study)
Description: Microsoft Office Professional Plus Subscription 2010Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB2589348) 32-Bit Edition1603(NULL)(NULL)(NULL)

Error: (12/22/2014 02:22:49 PM) (Source: MsiInstaller)(User: Study)
Description: Product: Microsoft Office Professional Plus Subscription 2010 -- Error 1719. The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.(NULL)(NULL)(NULL)(NULL)(NULL)

[BV] Mod Collection (HKLM\...\{EA2BA2C4-0B70-4D93-8A52-870827B35381}) (Version: 9.02.03 - Black & Bloody Vengeance)
=========================== Installed Programs ============================
µTorrent (HKCU\...\uTorrent) (Version: 3.3.2.30303 - BitTorrent Inc.)
7-Zip 9.20 (HKLM\...\7-Zip) (Version:  - )
Adobe AIR (HKLM\...\Adobe AIR) (Version: 13.0.0.83 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe AIR (Version: 13.0.0.83 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Flash Player 12 Plugin (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player Plugin) (Version: 12.0.0.70 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 15 ActiveX (HKLM\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 15.0.0.239 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Reader X (10.1.12) (HKLM\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AA1000000001}) (Version: 10.1.12 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Advanced SystemCare 7 (HKLM\...\Advanced SystemCare 7_is1) (Version: 7.0.6 - IObit)
Advanced SystemCare 8 (HKLM\...\Advanced SystemCare 8_is1) (Version: 8.0.3 - IObit)
Age of Empires III (HKLM\...\InstallShield_{70F8B183-99EB-4304-BA35-080E2DFFD2A3}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Microsoft Game Studios)
Age of Empires III (Version: 1.00.0000 - Microsoft Game Studios) Hidden
AMD Wireless Display v3.0 (Version: 1.0.0.15 - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Hidden
America's Army: Proving Grounds Beta (HKLM\...\Steam App 203290) (Version:  - )
Apple Application Support (HKLM\...\{83CAF0DE-8D3B-4C37-A631-2B8F16EC3031}) (Version: 3.1 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Mobile Device Support (HKLM\...\{235EBB33-3DA1-46DF-AADE-9955123409CB}) (Version: 8.0.5.6 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Software Update (HKLM\...\{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}) (Version: 2.1.3.127 - Apple Inc.)
Ask Toolbar (HKLM\...\{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}) (Version: 1.15.9.0 - Ask.com)
Ask Toolbar Updater (HKCU\...\{79A765E1-C399-405B-85AF-466F52E918B0}) (Version: 1.2.3.29495 - Ask.com)
Aslain's XVM Mod version 4.0.29 (HKLM\...\ZRwTINhSZfduKONYrSCTiCiGPggQZdcLRvoAVxyCOXXpkHeC~1DC3968F_is1) (Version: 4.0.29 - Aslain)
Assassin's Creed 4.Black Flag.Deluxe Edition.v 1.04 + 7 DLC (HKLM\...\Assassin's Creed 4.Black Flag.Deluxe Edition.v 1~0EF22208_is1) (Version: Assassin's Creed 4.Black Flag.Deluxe Edition.v 1.04 + 7 DLC - RiP by Fenixx (22.12.2013))
Audacity 2.0.6 (HKLM\...\Audacity_is1) (Version: 2.0.6 - Audacity Team)
Avira (HKLM\...\{e7c7c227-b742-4878-9425-f09bbf9951db}) (Version: 1.1.27.25527 - Avira Operations & Co. KG)
Avira (Version: 1.1.27.25527 - Avira Operations & Co. KG) Hidden
Avira Free Antivirus (HKLM\...\Avira AntiVir Desktop) (Version: 14.0.7.468 - Avira)
Avira System Speedup (HKLM\...\AviraSpeedup) (Version: 1.3.1.9970 - Avira System Speedup)
Battlefront Extreme 2.2 (HKLM\...\{AFD834CA-4579-49DF-9CF0-EA58822A7C2E}_is1) (Version:  - )
Blender (HKLM\...\Blender) (Version: 2.72 - Blender Foundation)
Bonjour (HKLM\...\{79155F2B-9895-49D7-8612-D92580E0DE5B}) (Version: 3.0.0.10 - Apple Inc.)
BOSS (HKLM\...\BOSS) (Version: 2.1.1 - BOSS Development Team)
Build Tools - x86 (Version: 12.0.21005 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Build Tools Language Resources - x86 (Version: 12.0.21005 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (HKLM\...\Steam App 24740) (Version:  - Criterion Games)
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (HKLM\...\{47D6F3E4-D158-4E47-84C4-0D6452DB2488}_is1) (Version: 1.0 - Treyarch)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (HKLM\...\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2_is1) (Version:  - Activision)
Call of Duty® 4 - Modern Warfare™ (HKLM\...\{E48469CC-635E-4FD5-A122-1497C286D217}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Activision)
CameraHelperMsi (Version: 13.51.815.0 - Logitech) Hidden
CCleaner (HKLM\...\CCleaner) (Version: 4.07 - Piriform)
CPUFSB (remove only) (HKLM\...\CPUFSB) (Version:  - )
CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 (HKLM\...\CPUID CPU-Z_is1) (Version:  - )
CPUID HWMonitor 1.26 (HKLM\...\CPUID HWMonitor_is1) (Version:  - )
D3DX10 (Version: 15.4.2368.0902 - Microsoft) Hidden
DAEMON Tools Lite (HKLM\...\DAEMON Tools Lite) (Version: 4.47.1.0337 - Disc Soft Ltd)
DDS Converter 2.1 (HKLM\...\DDS Converter 2.1) (Version:  - )
DebugMode Wax 2.0 (HKLM\...\DebugMode Wax 2.0) (Version:  - )
Definition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2899521) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{E48DACEA-5789-4CC5-8584-2E268C560131}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Defraggler (HKLM\...\Defraggler) (Version: 2.18 - Piriform)
Dell System Detect (HKCU\...\73f463568823ebbe) (Version: 5.11.0.3 - Dell)
DiskCheckup v3.2 (HKLM\...\DiskCheckup_is1) (Version: 3.2.1000 - PassMark Software)
Dokan Library 0.6.0 (HKLM\...\DokanLibrary) (Version:  - )
Driver Booster 2 (HKLM\...\Driver Booster_is1) (Version: 2.0 - IObit)
erLT (Version: 1.20.138.34 - Logitech, Inc.) Hidden
Fraps (HKLM\...\Fraps) (Version:  - )
FXAA Post Process Injector (HKLM\...\FXAA Post Process Injector) (Version:  - )
Google Chrome (HKLM\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 39.0.2171.95 - Google Inc.)
Google Drive (HKLM\...\{C60F3836-333A-4AE2-B526-CFDBA143A9BA}) (Version: 1.18.7821.2489 - Google, Inc.)
Google Earth (HKLM\...\{4D2A6330-2F8B-11E3-9C40-B8AC6F97B88E}) (Version: 7.1.2.2041 - Google)
Google Update Helper (Version: 1.3.25.11 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Greenshot 1.1.9.13 (HKLM\...\Greenshot_is1) (Version: 1.1.9.13 - Greenshot)
GTA San Andreas (HKLM\...\{D417C96A-FCC7-4590-A1BB-FAF73F5BC98E}) (Version: 1.00.00001 - Rockstar Games)
Gta San Andreas version 1.0.1.0 (HKLM\...\Gta San Andreas_is1) (Version: 1.0.1.0 - Mr DJ)
HandBrake 0.9.9.1 (HKLM\...\HandBrake) (Version: 0.9.9.1 - )
Hard Time  (HKLM\...\Hard Time) (Version:  - MDickie)
Hard Time 2D (HKLM\...\HardTime) (Version: 1.03 - UNKNOWN)
Hard Time 2D (Version: 1.03 - UNKNOWN) Hidden
Intel® Network Connections Drivers (HKLM\...\PROSet) (Version: 18.7 - Intel)
IObit Uninstaller (HKLM\...\IObitUninstall) (Version: 3.0.4.1083 - IObit)
iSEEK AnswerWorks English Runtime (HKLM\...\{18A8E78B-9EF2-496E-B310-BCD8E4C1DAB3}) (Version: 010.000.0101 - Vantage Linguistics)
iTunes (HKLM\...\{5D928931-D1D2-4A93-A82D-BF60D0E7CFA5}) (Version: 12.0.1.26 - Apple Inc.)
Java 8 Update 25 (HKLM\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83218025F0}) (Version: 8.0.250 - Oracle Corporation)
Java Auto Updater (Version: 2.8.25.18 - Oracle Corporation) Hidden
Junk Mail filter update (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) (HKLM\...\LAME_is1) (Version:  - )
LG USB Modem driver (HKLM\...\{C3ABE126-2BB2-4246-BFE1-6797679B3579}) (Version:  - )
Link Shell Extension (HKLM\...\HardlinkShellExt) (Version: 3.8.5.1 - Hermann Schinagl)
Logitech Webcam Software (HKLM\...\{D40EB009-0499-459c-A8AF-C9C110766215}) (Version: 2.51 - Logitech Inc.)
LOOT (HKLM\...\LOOT) (Version: 0.6.0 - LOOT Development Team)
LWS Facebook (Version: 13.50.854.0 - Logitech) Hidden
LWS Gallery (Version: 13.51.827.0 - Logitech) Hidden
LWS Help_main (Version: 13.51.828.0 - Logitech) Hidden
LWS Launcher (Version: 13.51.828.0 - Logitech) Hidden
LWS Motion Detection (Version: 13.51.815.0 - Logitech) Hidden
LWS Pictures And Video (Version: 13.51.815.0 - Logitech) Hidden
LWS Twitter (Version: 13.30.1346.0 - Logitech) Hidden
LWS Webcam Software (Version: 13.51.815.0 - Logitech) Hidden
LWS WLM Plugin (Version: 1.30.1201.0 - Logitech) Hidden
LWS YouTube Plugin (Version: 13.31.1038.0 - Logitech) Hidden
Machinarium (HKLM\...\Steam App 40700) (Version:  - Amanita Design)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6012.5000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 Runtime (HKLM\...\{3FE312D5-B862-40CE-8E4E-A6D8ABF62736}) (Version: 4.0.40804.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 (HKLM\...\Encoder_4.0.4276.0) (Version: 4.0.4276.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 (Version: 4.0.4276.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Screen Capture Codec (HKLM\...\{64C12304-7010-43F3-A25B-BDC38DE41E46}) (Version: 4.0.4276.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistributable (HKLM\...\{59E4543A-D49D-4489-B445-473D763C79AF}) (Version: 2.0.672.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Office Subscription (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6114.5000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector (HKLM\...\{95140000-007A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.5118.5000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 (HKLM\...\Office14.PROPLUSSUB) (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Professional Plus Subscription 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft OneDrive (HKCU\...\OneDriveSetup.exe) (Version: 17.0.4035.0328 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant (HKLM\...\{8A6BB58D-82A9-4FC7-B65F-A4EA87A4C138}) (Version: 7.250.4287.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Outlook Social Connector Provider for Windows Live Messenger 32-bit (HKLM\...\{95140000-007D-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.5120.5000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.30514.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (HKLM\...\{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}) (Version: 3.1.0000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Data-Tier App Framework  (HKLM\...\{67ED4F6B-BE85-410B-A60E-793CEB7D7DAD}) (Version: 11.1.2807.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Transact-SQL ScriptDom  (HKLM\...\{CD920828-2B95-49A4-8BFD-1D34BCBF5A27}) (Version: 11.0.2100.60 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft System CLR Types for SQL Server 2012 (HKLM\...\{E2082604-4BA5-44BB-BBFB-AF0F3CB8C6AB}) (Version: 11.0.2100.60 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.50727 (HKLM\...\{22154f09-719a-4619-bb71-5b3356999fbf}) (Version: 11.0.50727.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.51106 (HKLM\...\{8e70e4e1-06d7-470b-9f74-a51bef21088e}) (Version: 11.0.51106.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.50727 (Version: 11.0.50727 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.51106 (Version: 11.0.51106 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.50727 (Version: 11.0.50727 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.51106 (Version: 11.0.51106 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) - 12.0.21005 (HKLM\...\{ce085a78-074e-4823-8dc1-8a721b94b76d}) (Version: 12.0.21005.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005 (Version: 12.0.21005 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.21005 (Version: 12.0.21005 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Visual F# 3.1.2 (HKLM\...\{d705b4dc-2aa8-4215-9b13-4fad5dcda72b}) (Version: 12.0.30815.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Preparation (Version: 12.0.30815 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Web Platform Installer 4.6 (HKLM\...\{C8491840-1B85-40CF-8FF4-1CCA8078C00F}) (Version: 4.0.40719.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Model_Viewer (HKCU\...\007d47cbc8a50530) (Version: 2.0.0.23 - WOT MODEL VIEWER)
Movie Maker (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
MSI Afterburner 4.0.0 (HKLM\...\Afterburner) (Version: 4.0.0 - MSI Co., LTD)
MSVCRT (Version: 15.4.2862.0708 - Microsoft) Hidden
MSVCRT110 (Version: 16.4.1108.0727 - Microsoft) Hidden
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (HKLM\...\{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}) (Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (HKLM\...\{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}) (Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Music Rescue (HKLM\...\{5F503B34-022D-4C56-9D40-53D2916CE3C9}) (Version: 4.5.1 - KennettNet Software Ltd)
Nexus Mod Manager (HKLM\...\6af12c54-643b-4752-87d0-8335503010de_is1) (Version: 0.52.3 - Black Tree Gaming)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Controller Driver 344.75 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.NVIRUSB) (Version: 344.75 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 344.75 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.3DVision) (Version: 344.75 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Control Panel 344.75 (Version: 344.75 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA GeForce Experience 2.1.4 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.GFExperience) (Version: 2.1.4 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service (Version: 16.13.65 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 344.75 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Driver) (Version: 344.75 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA HD Audio Driver 1.3.32.1 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_HDAudio.Driver) (Version: 1.3.32.1 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Install Application (Version: 2.1002.162.1284 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 (Version: 1.0 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Network Service (Version: 2.0 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA PhysX (Version: 9.14.0702 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.14.0702 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.PhysX) (Version: 9.14.0702 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 16.13.65 (Version: 16.13.65 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver (Version: 7.17.12.6514 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Update 16.13.65 (Version: 16.13.65 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Update Core (Version: 16.13.65 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.26 (Version: 1.2.26 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
Oblivion (HKLM\...\{35CB6715-41F8-4F99-8881-6FC75BF054B0}) (Version: 1.00.0000 - Bethesda Softworks)
Open Broadcaster Software (HKLM\...\Open Broadcaster Software) (Version:  - )
OpenAL (HKLM\...\OpenAL) (Version:  - )
OpenOffice.org 3.3 (HKLM\...\{ED23E382-E5E3-4E21-B616-01FC59A40916}) (Version: 3.3.9567 - OpenOffice.org)
PCSX2 - Playstation 2 Emulator (HKLM\...\pcsx2-r5875) (Version:  - )
Photo Gallery (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
PrivitizeVPN (HKLM\...\PrivitizeVPN) (Version: 1.0.0 - OOO Industry)
Quicken 2012 (HKLM\...\{0A1E0BDA-5E8F-436d-8BE5-7E97C5CB899D}) (Version: 21.1.7.18 - Intuit)
Quicken WillMaker Plus 2012 (HKLM\...\{2B21DAC6-647F-497F-918F-9A389EE24C1D}) (Version: 1.0.0.0 - Nolo)
QuickTime 7 (HKLM\...\{3D2CBC2C-65D4-4463-87AB-BB2C859C1F3E}) (Version: 7.76.80.95 - Apple Inc.)
RadeonPro 1.0 (Build 1.1.1.0) (HKLM\...\RadeonPro_is1) (Version:  - )
Razer Cortex (HKLM\...\Razer Cortex_is1) (Version: 5.0.89.0 - Razer Inc.)
Razer Game Booster (HKLM\...\Razer Game Booster_is1) (Version: 4.1.59.0 - Razer Inc.)
Razer Surround (HKLM\...\Razer Surround) (Version: 1.05.10 - Razer Inc.)
Razer Synapse 2.0 (HKLM\...\{0D78BEE2-F8FF-4498-AF1A-3FF81CED8AC6}) (Version: 1.18.18.23036 - Razer Inc.)
RivaTuner Statistics Server 6.2.0 (HKLM\...\RTSS) (Version: 6.2.0 - Unwinder)
Rome: Total War (HKLM\...\Steam App 4760) (Version:  - The Creative Assembly)
Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687455) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{DE28B448-32E8-4E8F-84F0-A52B21A49B5B}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687455) 32-Bit Edition (Version:  - Microsoft) Hidden
SHIELD Streaming (Version: 3.1.2000 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
SHIELD Wireless Controller Driver (Version: 16.13.65 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
SketchUp 2014 (HKLM\...\{F246092E-FA0B-47C8-9D3E-CF8C210293C8}) (Version: 14.1.1282 - Trimble Navigation Limited)
Skype™ 6.22 (HKLM\...\{24991BA0-F0EE-44AD-9CC8-5EC50AECF6B7}) (Version: 6.22.107 - Skype Technologies S.A.)
Spintires (HKLM\...\Spintires_is1) (Version:  - )
Star Wars Battlefront II (HKLM\...\{3D374523-CFDE-461A-827E-2A102E2AB365}) (Version: 1.0 - LucasArts)
Star Wars Empire at War (HKLM\...\{99AE7207-8612-4DBA-A8F8-BAE5C633390D}) (Version: 1.0 - LucasArts)
Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption (HKLM\...\{6592FDEC-2C1A-413A-9985-25FEC2F0848D}) (Version: 1.0 - LucasArts)
Star Wars Republic Commando (HKLM\...\{DFAE9340-E8BB-4433-9A08-C8334DAFE1B9}) (Version: 1.0 - LucasArts)
Steam (HKLM\...\Steam) (Version:  - Valve Corporation)
Surfing Protection (HKLM\...\IObit Surfing Protection_is1) (Version: 1.2 - IObit)
Team Fortress 2 (HKLM\...\Steam App 440) (Version:  - Valve)
Trend Micro Internet Security (HKLM\...\{ABBD4BA8-6703-40D2-AB1E-5BB1F7DB49A4}) (Version: 8.0 - Trend Micro Inc.)
Trend Micro Titanium (Version: 8.0 - Trend Micro Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2012 (HKLM\...\TurboTax 2012) (Version: 2012.0 - Intuit, Inc)
TurboTax 2012 WinPerFedFormset (Version: 012.000.2114 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2012 WinPerReleaseEngine (Version: 012.000.0451 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2012 WinPerTaxSupport (Version: 012.000.0179 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2012 wmoiper (Version: 012.000.1393 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2012 wrapper (Version: 012.000.0127 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2013 (HKLM\...\TurboTax 2013) (Version: 2013.0 - Intuit, Inc)
TurboTax 2013 winiper (Version: 013.000.1240 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2013 WinPerFedFormset (Version: 013.000.2062 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2013 WinPerReleaseEngine (Version: 013.000.0492 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2013 WinPerTaxSupport (Version: 013.000.0169 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2013 wmoiper (Version: 013.000.1224 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2013 wrapper (Version: 013.000.0135 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
Unity Web Player (HKCU\...\UnityWebPlayer) (Version:  - Unity Technologies ApS)
Update for Microsoft Access 2010 (KB2553446) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{B4A38370-2ADB-46B0-A1B0-0C4A2F7DCA31}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB2589348) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{90140000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{A7C2902F-C60B-428F-BDD7-ECE4DC0A2CA1}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB2589348) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{90140000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{A7C2902F-C60B-428F-BDD7-ECE4DC0A2CA1}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB2589348) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{90140000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{A7C2902F-C60B-428F-BDD7-ECE4DC0A2CA1}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB2589348) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{F94A07F4-858C-4F6C-8E5E-52C6C1675224}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Filter Pack 2.0 (KB2878281) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{302A8FE3-EBF5-486C-A431-16A1CD914443}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft InfoPath 2010 (KB2817369) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{4EEA3D3E-989C-4DF4-AB0A-3042C0C12AA3}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft InfoPath 2010 (KB2817396) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{39767ECA-1731-45DB-AB5B-6BF40E151D66}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2589298) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{DADF7E25-FFA4-4D02-BE84-1DAE62C18516}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2589352) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{F4284D93-7AE8-4309-8CF3-9AD394F35F3A}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2589375) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{287A1E92-9E41-4BC1-8920-B3D0E9220800}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2589386) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{A4F91D60-654C-4892-BFD3-0D41ADA649B6}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2597087) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{9D69691D-823D-4C3E-9B12-563A3F520366}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687275) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{0B7744D2-1FDD-4843-9987-7CE11B79F370}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2760631) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{35698CB7-AAA2-4577-B505-DBFF504AEF23}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2794737) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{5AA578BB-759C-40FD-9661-A737C0884541}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2825635) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{F1A20C69-9FE5-40FD-9CD5-84EABC2EF64A}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2825640) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{BA610006-2C39-4419-9834-CF61AB24810A}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2837581) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{334FB202-28D7-4BA4-8BC9-4FE4AB233EA0}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2837602) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{8158D96B-083A-4FE4-8587-B5D0F49FE4B8}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2837606) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{B0D672F7-883E-4279-8E75-D97A5445AB46}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2878252) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{B0DB9F71-E0F7-4FE6-8925-35B860CAC0C4}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2889828) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{90140000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{7DE7DF97-82FE-4B3A-AB8D-1621F9CC464A}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2889828) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{90140000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{C1954E2B-1672-4E5C-B564-F8CB2D08345B}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2889828) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{90140000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{794A0574-4E2F-4D58-B2A0-D7460ACDC85C}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB2837595) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{51CCA922-A0CC-47C4-8910-6936D97CAC2E}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Outlook 2010 (KB2687567) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{90140000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{DCE104A1-1875-4469-A83D-A5BFA6C4640F}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Outlook 2010 (KB2687567) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{2AB483F1-C86E-427A-83B4-23889B03512D}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (KB2880517) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{90140000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{DF548669-AAED-467B-A074-AE2B72A4A871}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (KB2880517) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{6C727BC2-B2B9-4B03-BD7E-682EA6FA1C04}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 (KB2760601) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{F9F5A080-AF38-4966-9A6B-C43DCA465035}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Visio 2010 (KB2880526) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{7B29D8B8-6A87-496C-A65E-B935E740448A}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Visio Viewer 2010 (KB2837587) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-011D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSSUB_{38CF30E4-3348-4BD1-A859-B630C355A56F}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Visual F# 3.1.2 SDK (Version: 12.0.30815 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
War Thunder (HKLM\...\Steam App 236390) (Version:  - Gaijin Entertainment)
Windows Live Communications Platform (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Essentials (HKLM\...\WinLiveSuite) (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Family Safety (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (Version: 7.250.4311.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Installer (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Mail (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Messenger (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live MIME IFilter (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Photo Common (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live PIMT Platform (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live SOXE (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live SOXE Definitions (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live UX Platform (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Writer (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Writer Resources (Version: 16.4.3528.0331 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Speech Recognition Macros (HKLM\...\{8DC197D6-F4AB-44E0-ACF7-210355E6F389}) (Version: 1.0.6862.19 - Microsoft Corporation)
World of Tanks - Common Test (HKLM\...\{1EAC1D02-C6AC-4FA6-9A44-96258C37C812CT}_is1) (Version:  - Wargaming.net)
World of Tanks (HKLM\...\{1EAC1D02-C6AC-4FA6-9A44-96258C37C812NA}_is1) (Version:  - Wargaming.net)
WoT Skins and Mods Installer version 1.86 (HKLM\...\{9BFAD985-B7E2-40FB-B9F9-DEEEAFB25780}_is1) (Version: 1.86 - www.worldoftanksskins.org)
Wrye Bash (HKLM\...\Wrye Bash) (Version: 0.3.0.5 - Wrye & Wrye Bash Development Team)

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 69%
Total physical RAM: 3069.61 MB
Available physical RAM: 931.18 MB
Total Pagefile: 7067.9 MB
Available Pagefile: 4087.9 MB
Total Virtual: 3071.88 MB
Available Virtual: 2967.13 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

2 Drive c: (Windows) (Fixed) (Total:1858.13 GB) (Free:1220.67 GB) NTFS
3 Drive e: (USB20FD) (Removable) (Total:59.93 GB) (Free:33.36 GB) FAT32

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\STUDY

Administrator            Eric                     Guest                    

**** End of log ****

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,558 posts
  •  

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:23 PM

Appears to me that you may be infected...many Avira errors and failed Windows Update efforts, along with the presence of a torrent client...feed that impression.

You also have two "optimizer" programs installed, Advanced System Care (2 installs, 2 versions) and Avira System Speedup installed.  BC does NOT support the use of such programs and I suggest that you uninstall each immediately, using the Windows Add/Remove Programs tool.  You also have IObit Uninstaller and Driver Booster 2 installed...I suggest uninstalling these programs also.  I would not install either of these on any system I ever owned.

Registry cleaner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registry_cleaner

Registry Cleaner FAQ, PC Support - http://pcsupport.about.com/od/registry-cleaner/a/registry-cleaner-faq.htm

Registry Cleaner, Animal - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/526247/tune-up-utilities-2014-problem/?p=3303494

You also have 2 AV programs installed...Avira and Trend Micro.  This is known to be a possible cause of system issues.  I suggest uninstalling each completely (may be damaged) and then reinstalling ONLY one or some other reliable AV product.

After uninstalling suggested items, etc...please run the chkdsk /r command...followed by running the sfc /scannow command.

Chkdsk From Command Prompt, Win 7 - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/496613/contextmenu-is-causing-explorerexe-to-crash/?p=3067880

SFC -SCANNOW Run in Command Prompt at Boot - Windows 7 Forums - http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/139810-sfc-scannow-run-command-prompt-boot.html

Then...see how the system performs and tell us.

Louis

#6 XKore787

XKore787
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:49 PM

Well I have done all you posted and my computer runs much better now! All the issues have been seemingly disposed of, many thanks to you!

#7 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,558 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

Well...sometimes we just get lucky with our suggestions :).

Glad you resolved it...happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users