Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blu -ray decrypt

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 durkinjt

durkinjt

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 PM

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:22 PM

The last two blu-ray disks I purchased, I could not decrypt. I have used AnyDvd, BD Rebuilder and Dvd Fab, both old and new. Is it my equiptment or am I doing something wrong?. I have burnt about 100 blu ray disks before and only the last two did not decrypt, The movies were Breaking Bad (5) and Gaurdians of the Galaxy.Using Win 8.1 with Asus 121B as the Dvd writer.Any help greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gavinseabrook

gavinseabrook

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 PM

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:48 PM

Some of the newer blu-ray disks have a new form of content protection on them that is not decryptable yet. Give it about 2 months and you should be able to find a software to be able to do it with no problems. They are wanting to prevent people from making their own copies of them to prevent illegal distribution. 

Gavin Seabrook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users