Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What is software needed for perfect audio and video work?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ihabecancer

ihabecancer

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 AM

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:10 AM

What software do I need in order for having no problems with opening any kind of file? For example right now when i want to open some pictures while browsing internet I am receiving errors like this http://i.imgur.com/SNPvcv2.png .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Digital_Veil

Digital_Veil

• Members
  • 259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:54 AM

It is most probably a problem with the file on the website. There are no softwares to open files of any kind. Images are automatically loaded on browsers.

#3 ihabecancer

ihabecancer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 AM

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:51 PM

Doesn't it have to do anything with pluging or things like Java and Flash? I can't load some files without those.

#4 KingdomSeeker

KingdomSeeker

• Members
  • 458 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 AM

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:06 PM

Try downloading Xnview. First time run it administrator, Go to Tools, Click Options, Then click Associations in the left column, then at the bottom click windows file associations. Set the formats you want to associate with Xnview and then click OK. That should solve your problem. If it doesn't you may need to run a malwarebytes scan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users