Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BitTorrent Clients Connecting to Internal IPs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MeanMotherJr

MeanMotherJr

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 PM

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:15 PM

Yesterday, I installed Tribler, which is a Tor-like torrenting program. I wasn't able to download anything, so I went back to using Deluge. However, I'm unable to download anything now, and I'm fairly certain installing Tribler is the reason why. Deluge and qBittorent both are unable to download torrents, and I've noticed if I have both programs open, I can see in the peer list several internal IPs with the name of the clients. Closing one of the clients removes all the "peers" from the list. Uninstalling Tribler didn't solve this. A photo of what I'm seeing: https://i.imgur.com/N3mslWX.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users