Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC Isn't Recognizing My Mouse Or Internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thatguy886

thatguy886

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:17 PM

The title states the problem i turned off my computer (desktop) then came back and my mouse and my internet are not working. The computer seems to recognize the mouse but when i click and stuff nothing happens, i have tried the obvious unplugging stuff. Now with the internet my internet is plugged in and its not working. My brothers desktop is working fine so its something with my computer. Also it only wants to recognize my one keyboard and not the other i have just bought a new mouse and keyboard and installed keyboard software. Please help me!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 23,990 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 AM

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:40 PM

Hello, and Welcome
What is your OS? What is the make and model of the computer? Can you get to safe mode by tapping F8 at boot? If you can, see if you can do a system restore to a date before the problem.

Edited by JohnC_21, 20 December 2014 - 02:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users