Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Msg when I "Save As" with Windows Notepad

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 LittleGreenDots

LittleGreenDots

• Members
  • 404 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 PM

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

I have been learning HTML/CSS and use Notepad as my editor.  Tonight I tried to SAVE AS (html file) and got an error message:

Location is not available.  C\Users\XXXX|Documents\XXXX\A-file-name refers to a location that is unavailable..."  Ir's a file that I deleted.  Notepad won't let me access anything else and this msg comes up each time I try to save or save as.  Is there a way to fix this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,865 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:55 PM

You have an open malware topic, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/560024/stolen-email-passwords-and-various-yahoo-service-issues/page-1#entry3569651 .

Please complete it and do not make any changes to your system unless such are suggested by your Helper with your malware topic.

This topic is closed to avoid confusion.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users