* Download Roguescanfix
Download it to your desktop.
Select the language setup and click ok.
Proceed with the installation. Make sure the 'Start Roguescanfix' is checked.
Once you click Finish, it will start the fix.Note: This tool needs internet connection because it downloads an additional file to let the tool work properly.
If your firewall gives an alert, allow it instead of blocking it.
In case you still get the message BFU.exe is not present, download BFU.zip from here.
Unzip it and place BFU.exe in the Roguescanfix-folder, present in your Program Files-folder. Then doubleclick Roguescanfix.bat.
When you start roguescanfix.bat you'll see a menu:
1. Run Roguescanfix
2. Run sharedtasksrem
and click enter for Run Roguescanfix
(Note! Don't click 2 unless advised!!)
The tool will uninstall some programs and delete related files and registrykeys.
When some files won't get deleted, it will ask you to reboot your system to delete the files after reboot.
Please make sure the uninstall of the programs are finished before you click Yes to reboot.
Post the log (task.txt
) that will open in your next reply. (task.txt will be present in folder Program Files\Roguescanfix)
Also post a hijackthislog in your next reply.Click here
to download HJTsetup.exe
- Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
- Double click on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
- Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
- Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
- Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
- At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
- Click Save to save the log file and then the log will open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.