Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Startup problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ssharianand

ssharianand

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 AM

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:07 AM

Hello everyone,

I am Ananth, a new-comer to this site, from India. I am using Windows 7 professional. For the past two days I experience start up problems with my computer. I think the computer starts when I hit the power button because I hear the sound(that would spread when the computer starts up in normal condition) but nothing is displayed in my screen. I try to remove and insert the battery and to power off and on the computer fro nearly 15 minutes. Then my computer starts normally. When it starts the message like "Windows didn't start. Run start up repair??" or sometimes "Windows didn't shutdown successfully".

This problem happens everytime I start it. I am so stressed due to this. Please help me with a solution.

Regards,

Ananth. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,023 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 PM

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:38 AM

I'm guess that the battery is for a laptop?

If this is a laptop, does this problem persist with the power adapter plugged in?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 ssharianand

ssharianand
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 AM

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:44 AM

Yes, I am using acer aspire one laptop. The problem persists with the power adapter plugged in... Is this a processor problem?

Thanks,

Ananth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users