Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

LAPTOP Z570 LENOVO

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Joy19821982

Joy19821982

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:41 PM

I HAD AN 3 YR OLD Z570 LENOVO , I HAD BUYIED IT WITH MINE FRIEND SAME DO SAME DT SAME MODEL

MINE LAPTOP IS IN PERFECT CONDITION  [ MECHANICALLY ] AND WAS WORKING FINE TILL AUGUST 2014 AS THE SYSTEM GOT SLOW AND IT BUFFERS AS THER MOUSE CRUSOR CIRCLES FOR HOURS IF ANY WORK IS TRIED ON THE SYSTEM OR COMMANDED MAKING IT  FUNCTION ANY WORK TIME CONSUMING TO IRRITATING FOR AN RESULTANT OUTPUT .

I TRIED MANY WAYS TO GET IT WORKING BUT 5 MONTH PASSED UNABLE.

MINE SYSTEM WAS HAVING :

ORIGINAL WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM VERSION AND ITS KEY IS WRITEN IN STICKER FORM ON THE LAPTOP BACK SIDE .

IT HAD 4 GB RAM

750 GB HARD DISK

MACFEE TOTAL SECURITY 2015 ORIGINAL

EVERYTHING IS IN GOOD CONDITION .

I TRIED SYTEM RECOVERY DISC WHICH HAD 2 RECOVERY DISC AND THIRD SYTEM DRIVER DISK OF THE FACTORY SOFTWARE INSTALLED  BUT TO MINE BAD LUCK THE RECOVERY FIRST DVD [ DISK ] WAS BROKEN AND THE DVD ROOM DOESN'T DETECT IT ..

OUT OF FRUSTRATION I DELETED THE WHOLE HARD DIRIVE 750 GB EVEN THE C DRIVE [ ALONG WITH OEM ETC OF LENOVO CREATED IN AN DRIVE ETC ]USING AN PIRATE WINDOW LIVE 7 MAINTANCE BOX CD 2010 I HAD...AS ME AN MCSE ENGINEER WITH KNOWLEDGE OF CCNA  ETC ...AN FREELANCER ..ALONG WITH PRESENT AN STUDENT IN GRADUATION STREAM .

BUT HAVEN'T EVER GONE OR DONE AS SUCH IN LAPTOP BUT CPU FROM YEARS .....AS POOR  & DOESN'T HAVE SOURCE RESOURCE ' RISK ' AND HAD PURCHASE THE SYTEM FROM VERY HARD EARNING WITH CONTINOUING EDUCATION AND MAINTAINING AN JOINT FAMILY AS FATHER JOBLESS ...

I TRIED TO INSTALL PIRATE VERSION OF XP SP 2 VIA CHANGING THE HDD SETTING FROM " ANSCI " TO " IDE " BUT THE XP INSTALLATION TERMINATED JUST 7 MINUTE BEFORE  " FINALIZING INSTALLATION " AS SAYS ' SAVING SETTING .'....AS DETAILED BELOW

XP HOME EDITION

0     COLLECTING INFORMATION

0     DYNAMIC UPDATE

0     PREPARING INSTALLATION

--     INSTALLING WINDOWS 

SET UP WILL COMPLETE IN APPROXIMATELY 7 MINUTE

SAVING SETTING

SUDDENLY A BLUE SCREEN APPEARS AS DETAILED

A PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED AND WINDOWS HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOIUR COMPUTER

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

TECHNICAL INFORMATION STOP : 0X0000007A ( 0XE12ACA30 , OXC0000185 , 0X BF43D574, 0X493FC860 )

WIin3ZKSYS - Address BF93D574 bascaf BF800000 ,dATESTAMP 41107f7A

BEGING  DUMP  OF PHYSICAL SURELY PHYSICAL MEMORY DUUMP  COMPLETE CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINSTRATION AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP FOR FUTURE ASSISTANCE ANY............

AND IF I TRY TO AGAIN FORMAT AND INSTALL IN IT BUT NOW PIRATED VERSION OF " WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM " 86X OR 64

WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM 64

INSTALLING WINDOWS

THAT'S ALL THE IMPOIRTANT WE NEED RIGHT NOW.YOUR COMPUTER WILL RESTART SEVERAL TIMES DURING INSTALLATION .

..../       COPYING WINDOWS FILES

EXPANDING WINDOWS FILES

INSTALLING FEATURES

COMPLETING INSTALLATION

1                                                                                        2

.....................................................................                     ........................................................... 

COLLECTING INFORMATION                                                    INSTALLING WINDOWS

DURING EXP[ANDING WINDOWS FILES AT 13% AFTER LONG HOLDING IT GET BACK WITH AN ERROR MESSAGE AND 86X AFTER 26 % .

I HAD DOWNLOADED FROM SITE

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_install/where-can-i-download-windows-7-iso-i-have-a/7d964b05-2be9-4800-bc7f-3ca30356fc3d?rtAction=1418741283444

http://superuser.com/questions/78761/where-can-i-download-windows-7-legally-from-microsoft

ORIGINAL VERSION OF WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT AND HAD IN NERO BURN IT IN DATA FORMAT VIA EXCRATING THE ZIP FILE BUT THE DVD IS UNABLE TO GET DETECTED IN BBOT DIECTR MODE AS MESSAGE BOTMGR.MGR BUT THE DVD HAD IT..I CAN'T UNDERSTAND BUT IF OTHER WIND 7 OR XP GIVEN IT RUNS FROM THE CD OR DVD ..BUT THESE CAN'T ....

PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THESE ISSUE AS I DON'T WANT TO APPROACH TO ANY SERVICE CENTRE AS HAD NO FUND...I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION IN LAN MODE VIA AN ISP WITH GATWEWAY , IP ETC ADRESSES AND DESIRE TO LEARN BUT WITHIN LIMITED RESOURCES...AND LIMITED FUND...

AGAIN I WANT TO MAKE YOUR KIND ATTENTION TOWARDS THESE POINT THAT MINE FRIEND HAS SAME SYTEM SAME MODEL SAME OS AND HAD THE RESCUE DISC.INTACT .....COULD HIS RESCUE DISK I CAN USE....BUT HERE I HAD FORMATTED MINE DRIVE ALL SETTING'S ..PLEASE TEACH ME IN STEPS IN AN VM FORM TO GET ME TO AN SOLUTION  TO GET MINE LATOP  OS TO DRIVE TO FUNCTING AS PER FACTORY OR PURCHASE DATE SETTINGS AND MIGHT HELP A LOT OTHER ...AN GET SAFED FROM THE BUSINESSMAN WICKEDNESS TO EARN AND EARN..AS WHATS THE PROBLEM AS THEY CAN'T GIVE US THE BOOTABLE OS TO OTHER CDS , DVDS  WHEN OS I HAD PURCHASE ORIGINAL VERSION WITH THE SYSTEM INBUILD PRELOADED  AND SYTEM DRIVES.....

PLEASE HELP

Edited by Joy19821982, 17 December 2014 - 12:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bludshot

bludshot

• Members
  • 657 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 AM

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:45 AM

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR WINDOWS DISC IS BROKEN AND YOU FORMATTED THE FACTORY RESTORE PARTITION?

WITHOUT THOSE YOU CANNOT GET THE LAPTOP BACK TO THE ORIGINAL CONDITION, WITH WINDOWS INSTALLED.

AS FAR AS PIRATE WINDOWS GOES, no one will help you with that on this forum it is against the rules here for obvious reasons.

MY THOUGHTS: 2 Choices: 1. buy WINDOWS. or  2. TRY mint linux http://linuxmint.com/

#3 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 PM

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:19 AM

He/she has a key written on a sticker bludshot, but cannot install legitimate Windows due to errors. Please read posts before offering advice.

#4 bludshot

bludshot

• Members
  • 657 posts
  •  

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:45 AM

I do read posts before offering advice thank you very much. I read a bunch of this guy's post, but didn't read past the part where he is asking for help to install pirated windows xp, which a win7 sticker doesn't apply to. I've seen BC mods hand out warnings or quote rules for a lot less.

Joy, sounds like maybe(?) you are having problems burning the iso to be bootable? Maybe this will help: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+burn+an+iso

Or if you still want to install the pirated XP (didn't think we could help with that), I think a chkdsk /r might make it work.

#5 Joy19821982

Joy19821982
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:15 AM

as i understood i can't install in these Laptop Pirate Version of XP as its SATA..

CHANGING THE SATA CONTROLLER WORKING MODE FROM " AHCI " TO " IDE " OR WITHOUT TOO.....CAN I DO IT ..

i Tried via mine friend recovery Disc to get it Install TO FACTORY SETTINGS VIA ABOVE BOTH CHANGES " AHCI " OR " IDE " ...

VIA SETTING IN THE BIOS BOOT FIRST PRIORITY DVD / CD ROOM ..IT ASKS OF STARTING THE SYSTEM TO BOOT FROM CD / DVD ....

PRESS ENTER TO BOOT FROM CD / DVD when it is made to boot from then

WINDOWS IS LOADING

Starting Window

Then an IMAGE JPG ETC FULL PAGE OF GRASS PICTURE ETC COMES

AND THE SYSTEM RESTARTS RE - BOOTING , ITS GOES ON......SAME PROCESS BUT NOT MOVE FURTHER ABOVE STEPS ...

Quote:
starting Window

Then an IMAGE JPG ETC FULL PAGE OF GRASS PICTURE ETC COMES

IS THERE ANY PROCESS THAT I COULD DIRECTLY DOWNLOAD WINDOW 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT INTO THESE LAPTOP AS I HAD THE WINDOW KEY AS WAS USING ORIGINAL VERSION PRE - LOADED DURING PURCHASE BUT NO DVD OF THE OS TO ANY such reference DVD . CD'S WAS GIVEN DURING PURCHASE OF THE LAPTOP EXCEPT AN RECOVERY DISC TO GET CREATED WAS REMINDED BUT THEY DIDN'T DID OR GAVE IT...DONE

I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION VIA LAN WHICH HAD IP GATEWAY ETC ADDRESS...TELL ME PROCESS COULD IT BE DONE AS I HAD MANY PIRATED LIVE CD OF WIN 7 / XP WHICH VIA DIRECT BOOT I COULD GET TO THE LAPTOP AS LIKE THE LINUX MINT TYPE BUT DO IN THESE THE NETWORK CARD FUNCTION OR GET WORKING...

Edited by Joy19821982, 19 December 2014 - 09:13 AM.

#6 Joy19821982

Joy19821982
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:15 AM

Lenovo laptop z570

its urgent IF ANY ONE COULD PROVIDE THE ALL

recovery disc

drivers

tutorial how to format an factory made partition laptop drive setting 's and again re install it to its original settings without  the recovery disc created previousLY and only windows original key having but not os dvd being provided by the manufacturer or any other driver etc dvds or cds.

Os system restore recovery for windows 7 home premium 64-bit

windows 7 re install repair recovery dvd master all versions 64 bits os

ibm lenovo® ideapad z570 windows® 7 home premium x64 restore disk

Edited by Joy19821982, 19 December 2014 - 09:19 AM.

#7 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,388 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:41 PM

"OUT OF FRUSTRATION I DELETED THE WHOLE HARD DIRIVE 750 GB EVEN THE C DRIVE [ ALONG WITH OEM ETC OF LENOVO CREATED IN AN DRIVE ETC ]USING AN PIRATE WINDOW LIVE 7 MAINTANCE BOX CD 2010 I HAD...AS ME AN MCSE ENGINEER WITH KNOWLEDGE OF CCNA  ETC ...AN FREELANCER ..ALONG WITH PRESENT AN STUDENT IN GRADUATION STREAM ."

"I TRIED TO INSTALL PIRATE VERSION OF XP SP 2 VIA CHANGING THE HDD SETTING FROM " ANSCI " TO " IDE " BUT..."

"AND IF I TRY TO AGAIN FORMAT AND INSTALL IN IT BUT NOW PIRATED VERSION OF " WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM " 86X OR 64"

Just to be clear...no one is going to help you install or repair any pirated version of Windows, regardless what version you might cite.

Quite frankly, I find your posted words to be confusing and somewhart incoherent....I see a lot of words, including "pirate" several times...but I don't see a concise statement of a problem and how you believe the forum can help.  Let's try to eliminate the drama...and just give us a concise statement of what help you would like. 

As stated, there will be no assistance with pirated software.  Excerpt from the forum rules:  "No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."

Louis

Is THIS your account at TSF?

Edited by hamluis, 19 December 2014 - 12:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users