Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.


Help required. DIY vertical monitor stand. Need swivel that moves in degrees

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jon.wehrle


  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:01:51 PM

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:37 PM

I am searching for a rotating tray that clicks into place at every degree. I'm trying to build a monitor stand that can rotate 90 degrees horizontally and then 30-45 degrees depth-wise.
23106621.jpg I think this snaps into place every 90 degrees so this would rotate the monitor from horizontal to vertical.
074523065129.png This i know moves freely, but I need something that will stop in degrees. What would this be called?
Thanks in advance for any bits of information or advice.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


#2 dicke



  • Members
  • 2,196 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:54 PM

Gun mounts

Telescope mounts

Survey instruments

The only things that come to mind when thinking of movement in degrees for both axis

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users