Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

With the introduction of Tstruve10

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tstruve10

tstruve10

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 AM

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:14 AM

Hi

tstruve10 here, voice reck is on the fritz and my typing stinks. So little about myself. Well, I'm 50 retired early to take care of my father and his two brothers along with my brother, who happens to be certified chef and nutritionist, so he does the cooking or preparing the cuisine for the day, so he would say and the cleaning of the bottom floor of this obood. I maintain the five acres of a mix of pine needles, oak leaves, twenty by forty by eight foot deep in ground pool and maintenance of all things on property. Makes you think when does he have time for computing ?. Well, we have to have 24 hr surveillance on these three boys, who think they can still do anything they want to. Not bloody likely, but enough I have alot of time to myself at night since the Chef has to do the day shift for obvious reasons i got the night shift and you can't sleep because bad things happen if you do. Anyways I had to start a hobby since i also do ALL the paperwork for all thee computing looked more helpful than Quilting my brother hobbie a six thousand dollar hobbie investment and no he's not gay but very good like that i guess. now back to me on third tower and two years invested I SUCK at maintaining a nice system.  earlier systems yes this one, no, I game and multimedia.

Game for hand to eye coordination and multi for relaxation, HA had to buy xfx 7950 HD graphics card, AMD fx 8350 processor ASUS military grade Sabertooth motherboard full tower with 13 fans only two have lights came with tower the others vibration free what ever fans to long of a list for now had this baby 9 months and pretty much have no idea really in the higher levels of tweak and maintain a higher end gamer that you need to play the Awesome graphic capability games, o yes i do. 

thats me, 

tstruve10

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users