Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Half page only.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 suzo46

suzo46

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 PM

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:33 PM

Everytime I go to a web site I only get half a page. What is the problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,782 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 PM

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

G'Day suzo46, and Welcome to BC !

In the top right hand corner of any web page there are three symbols   ...

-  which reduces the page to the taskbar

(two tv screens overlapping) which when clicked cause the page to fill the screen  (sorry I could not find the actual symbol )

x    which when clicked , closes the current page

Does this answer your question.....or are you having a download issue where only a portion of the page is downloaded...??

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

#3 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 AM

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:23 PM

Condobloke beat me to the post by 30 seconds !

If his comments do not help, is there any chance you can publish a screen shot ?  On most computers you can do this by pressing the 'Print Screen (sometimes PrtScr) button on your keyboard. This copies an image of your screen to the clipboard. Then open some form of graphics editor and paste the image into it. If you don't have a dedicated graphics package you will almost certainly have Windows Paint if you are running Win 7.

You will find this by clicking 'Start - All programs - Accessories - Paint'. When it is open press 'Ctrl + V' to paste then save your screen shot as a .JPG NOT a bitmap (bitmaps produce huge file sizes). then in your next post click 'More reply options' button and you will see the controls for inserting an image into a post.

Some information about your computer - make and model at a mininum - would be useful as well.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users