Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Excel 2013 Macro Button Issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 waggs2402

waggs2402

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 PM

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:43 PM

Hello All,

I have an issue regarding with one user accessing a Microsoft Excel 2013 Worksheet.  This user was emailed the worksheet and the macro button inside the worksheet will not work.  When she hovers of it, it is unable to be pressed.

The user than sent the worksheet to me to see if I could duplicate the issue the user had.  It opened correctly the way the originally sender intended it to.  I checked the settings within her Excel program to see if they differed from mine and they do not.

Can someone maybe assist me?  If not thanks for taking your time and ready my post.

Thanks ahead of time,

Justin W.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kaz20

kaz20

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:50 PM

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:46 PM

is it possibly disabled? im sure you checked but had to ask

#3 waggs2402

waggs2402
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 PM

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:09 PM

Definitely checked.  Like I said all the setting were the same as mine.  The original created actually had to create a new version with all the same data.  After that was done, the issue was resolved for the other user.

It's a weird situation but thank you for the quick response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users