Welcome to Bleeping Computer, I'm LighthouseParty. Let's run a couple of scans to see what could be causing this.
Please download MiniToolBox to your desktop
- Double click MiniToolBox.
- Select the following and then press go.
- Post the log in your next reply.
Reset IE Proxy Settings
Reset FF Proxy Settings
List Installed Programs
List Restore Points
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop
- Double click mbam-setup-x.x.x.xxxx and follow the on-screen instructions.
- On the dashboard, click update now.
- After that, click scan now - the scan will now begin.
- When the scan's completed, select apply actions - make sure the action is quarantine.
- Restart your computer.
How to get the log.
- On the dashboard, select the history tab and click application logs.
- Select the log which has the time and date of when you did the scan.
- Click copy to clipboard and paste it into your reply.
Please download Security Check to your desktop
- Double click SecurityCheck and follow the on-screen instructions.
- A log should open, called checkup.txt.
- Please post the contents of it in your next reply.
Non-malware removal steps
Perform a Clean Boot and see if you still receive the issue - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
Run System File Checker - http://support.microsoft.com/KB/929833
Run Disk Check - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2641432
Run Disk Cleanup - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-files-using-disk-cleanup
Thanks and good luck!