Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gimp Path Tool Just Gives Up For No Reason

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wishmakingfairy

wishmakingfairy

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:57 PM

Im trying to simply have the path tool going to every corner that I need it to like anyone would, but for no reason it just stops after adjusting, as if the program isn't designed to edit things.

Normally the icon shows a + in the cursor, and I can click to add another, but if you make an adjust ment to the current one your working on, after so many it just stops dead, with no ability to continue unless you undone your direction and adjustment.

Im not the best at gimp, but I have no idea why it just decides that its going to stop when it wants me to stop.

Using ubuntu and sharing how to as well as collecting how to scripts for common programs. Feel free to ask or share ^-^

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users