Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Undesired format changes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cherintec

cherintec

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:15 PM

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:51 PM

I believe I'm using EXCEL 2007. This particular file has about 20 graphs tht were formatted and stable for several years. Suddenly the format on about 15 of the graphs changed. Specifi\cally the Date axis changed. The system will not allow me to refomate the graph. Any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cherintec

cherintec
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:59 AM

Let me add information. I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium.

The Axis option that I'm offerred are not the ones that allow me to correct the problem. I'm offered the following options:

INTERVAL BEFORE TICK MARK_____

INTERVAL UNIT_____

The options that I'm supposed to see (and are still available on the charts that were not changed) are:

SHOW MINIMUM (DATE)

SHOW MAXIMUM (DATE)

MAJOR UNIT (I month)

MINOR UNIT (1 month)

BASE UNIT (days)

Hopefully somneone can tell my how to get the formating options back to where they were.

#3 cherintec

cherintec
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:40 AM

Never mind guys. I've solved the problem. I restored the file to where it was a week earlier. It means entering a weeks worth of data, which is no small feat, but its worth it. Thanks for stimulating my mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users