Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No monitor signal or keyboard/mouse light at startup..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zusy

zusy

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 AM

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:33 PM

Sorry if this in wrong subforum, not sure where i should put this :)

But hi all, i've posted a few threads here before about building a computer. I bought all my parts in september and the computer worked well for two days and then it suddenly shut down and it wouldn't boot again. The GPU, PSU and CPU was working well so I concluded with it had to be something with the motherboard so i sent it back for repair. I got a new product today (don't know what was wrong with the previous) and put it in the cabinet. 

At first the computer booted but the CPU fans didn't spin, so i shut it off fast to avoid overheating. Then i checked the CPU and its fan and put it all in again. Now it will boot but there is no signal to the monitor (GPU is running though) and the keyboard and mouse wont light up. Also the cabinet fans are connected to the motherboard but does not spin. No red error leds on the motherboard, and the GPU is lit. 

What can be wrong here? I really appreciate all help i can get, i'm so confused right now..

MOBO: ASUS X99-DELUXE LGA2011-v3
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820k
CPU COOLER: Phanteks PH-TC14PE 
RAM: Crucial DDR4 2133MHz 16GB
GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 
PSU: SuperNOVA 750 G2
HDD: Desktop HDD 2TB 7200RPM
SSD: 840 EVO Basic 250GB 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zusy

zusy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 AM

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:56 AM

Found it out, it  was the cpu so i replaced it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users