Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ktiefen1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:05:40 PM

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:36 AM

I am trying to solve at least 3 different error message problems.  Bleepingcomputer was recommended as a malware forum.  My first problem is multiple appearances of iexplore.exe *32 showing under the Processes tab in Task Manager.  Next problem is continuous Runtime error messages.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 12 December 2014 - 04:09 PM.
moved from Introductions to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 evo8evolved

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:51 PM

Im a new member here aswell.  What OS/version of IE are you using?? The iexplore.exe*32 should not have multiple occurrences unless you have multiple windows/tabs open.  You can also click on the process and look for its location C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe . . . (32-bit) and C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe . . . (64-bit).  Also what program are you using when you receive runtime error?  I would suggest Downloading rkill http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/ and Malwarebytes https://www.malwarebytes.org.mwb-download/ hope this helps.

#3 Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:11 PM

You will notice that your topic has been moved to Am I Infected.

Introductions is not for your issues or for helping people with those issues.

Since someone did reply with advice for you I moved the topic to AII.

There is a protocol which should be followed here in Am I Infected.

If you run the suggested tools, post the logs.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 12 December 2014 - 04:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users