Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do i install adobe flash player on a PC without internet connection?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 alongepo

alongepo

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:18 AM

Please how do i install adobe flash player on a my PC without internet connection?, when ever i download the internet adobe it wont install always stop while loading. i need help please.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gavinseabrook

gavinseabrook

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 AM

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:43 AM

Go HERE to access the full manual download installation. If you dont have the internet at all, download this from another computer and put it on a flash drive and move it over to install.

Gavin Seabrook

#3 Digital_Veil

Digital_Veil

• Members
  • 259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 PM

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:45 AM

Link

You can download this offline installer and run it on the PC without internet connection and the installation can be done without requiring internet connection or further downloads.

Edited by Digital_Veil, 12 December 2014 - 02:45 AM.

#4 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 AM

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:47 AM

Direct download links:
Adobe Flash (IE ActiveX) http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_16_active_x.exe
Adobe Flash Other Browsers (Firefox etc) http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_16_plugin.exe

No toolbars, "other" software or any other bundled crapware. Fast download, fast install.

Adobe.png

HTH :)

Edited by Union_Thug, 12 December 2014 - 05:51 AM.

#5 alongepo

alongepo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:41 AM

Thanks lotz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users