Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Just Dropping By To Say A Big Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vicmax

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 18 June 2006 - 07:15 PM

Hello everyone, just want to pop in and say hi and thanks for the help ive recieved so far and will hopefully continue to get.

Thanks everyone,see you around the forums :thumbsup:

Oh and Graveangel,cant believe you are on here and we didnt know we were both on here under our user names,especially when we have been sat in the same room on this site and neither of us noticed,and thanks for sorting out the folder in Norton for me. Tis a small world indeed :flowers: :trumpet:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  • Local time:05:37 AM

Posted 19 June 2006 - 12:00 AM

Hello, vicmax.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 graveangel

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 19 June 2006 - 10:04 AM

Welcome Vicmax :thumbsup:

Didnt you already have an intro?

Yes,very very strange,so thats why you always had your laptop with you! Small world? Its like living on a penny,what are the odds of that all happening. See you soon, and next time i will have a coffee :flowers:

Edited by graveangel, 19 June 2006 - 10:05 AM.

....And on the 8th day God said, "When my children are intelligent, and create the Computer, for my sake may they never screw around with the registry or subscribe to AOL"Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users