Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Quikbooks slow to open then locks up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 turkey10

turkey10

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 06 December 2014 - 06:33 PM

Hi,

I have a computer that my wife uses for doing are church's books on and it has been very slow and had troubles since it was new, it is a Dell vostro 1440 with windows 7. Dell worked on it shorrtly after it was bought because the whole computer was very slow and Quickbooks didn't hardly work at all, It worked better after that but not anywhere near as good as it should in my oppinion. Lighthouse Party from the Am I infected forum worked on it and got the computer running pretty good but Quickbooks is still very slow to open and then it locks up right away, it comes out of it after about 5min then it seems to run fine. Lighthouse refered me to this forum to see if there is anything you could help me with. Here is a link to the thread where lighthouse helped me. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/558392/dell-vostro-laptop-extremely-slow/

Thanks for any help you can give me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 splico

splico

• Members
  • 157 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 06 December 2014 - 06:42 PM

Please read: http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/Articles/SLN41253

"Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
User: What's your computer doing on mine?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users