Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HP Proliant ML370 G4- Help!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scrasey

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 06 December 2014 - 06:22 PM

Hi Everyone,

Hoping someone with a good memory can remember these old machines! I've just bought one second hand. goes through the POST but I suspect the P600 board is alas dead.  this was the upgrade to the standard version.  I've removed the board and the MPT bios doesn't like it.  the smartstart boot CD installs most of the way then hangs.  Any suggestions (other than get rid of it!) would be greatly appreciated.  can I downgrade to the standard hardware for example?

Thanks in advane for your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users