Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Deleting my computer data

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 FarmerButch

FarmerButch

• Members
  • 137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 PM

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:32 AM

Hey,

I wanted to ask you how to delete my computer data? cuz i want to remove my virus and the extra junk.

And i want to COMPLETELY wipe it out, without anything left, and yes i have already backed up the files i needed, please help me with this someone

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 satchfan

satchfan

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,716 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 PM

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:58 AM

Hello FarmerButch and welcome to BleepingComputer.

This is a malware removal forum. If you need our help cleaning infections from your computer then you are at the right place.

However, if you want to format, (wipe clean) your computer and re-install the operating system then you should go here and under "Operating Systems", click on the appropriate forum for your operating system and start a topic there.

Please let me know what you decide.

Thanks

Satchfan

My help is always free of charge. If you are happy with the help provided, if you wish you can make a donation to buy me a beer.

#3 FarmerButch

FarmerButch
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 PM

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:31 AM

Well i've decided to clean my whole computer, thanks a lot for the help  :bananas:

#4 satchfan

satchfan

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,716 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:41 AM

No problem.

My help is always free of charge. If you are happy with the help provided, if you wish you can make a donation to buy me a beer.

#5 satchfan

satchfan

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,716 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:41 AM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users