Hello! Welcome to BleepingComputer Forums!
My name is Georgi and and I will be helping you with your computer problems.
Before we begin, please note the following:
- I will working be on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
- The logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me.
- Stay with the topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
- Instructions that I give are for your system only!
- Please do not run any tools until requested ! The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
- Please perform all steps in the order received. If you can't understand something don't hesitate to ask.
- Again I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. I will not help you if you do not follow my instructions.
Go ahead and proceed with these steps:
(to reset the IE settings).
Next please download the latest version of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. (if you are unable to save it to the desktop try to save it to a USB flash device and run it from there).
Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
- The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
Note: If you are unable to download and run any of the stuff then please do the following:
- Press the Windows Logo in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- In the box, enter notepad and press Enter.
- Navigate to format and make sure that wordwrap is unchecked. <--- important !!!
- Highlight the contents of the following quotebox, and copy and paste that text into notepad.
reg query "hkcu\Environment">> c:\regquery.txt
reg query "hklm\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager\environment">> c:\regquery2.txt
reg query "hklm\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion">> c:\regquery3.txt
reg query HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v EnableLUA>> c:\uac.txt
cmd /c cacls %temp%>> c:\permissions.txt
cmd /c cacls %windir%\temp>> c:\permissions2.txt
Dir /s /a:l C:\* >>C:\Junctions.txt
- Select File -> Save.
- Press the Desktop button on the left side of the save dialog.
- In the box, type in Fix.bat.
- Press .
- Close Notepad.
- Right click on your desktop, and choose .
- Press Yes if prompted by User Account Control.
Next please attach c:\regquery.txt, c:\regquery2.txt, c:\regquery3.txt, c:\uac.txt, c:\permissions.txt, c:\permissions2.txt and C:\Junctions.txt to your next reply.
Edited by B-boy/StyLe/, 05 December 2014 - 08:55 AM.