Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dual Monitor - Flatter / Stuttering weird issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dizzyghost

dizzyghost

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 PM

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:37 PM

[SOLVED]

Hello,

I just bought a second monitor for my computer and hooked it all up.
Unfortunately when there is movement and sometimes randomly it stutters.

Here is a video:

When I unplug it and only use 1 monitor it will work, doesn't matter which one I use they both function normally.

Monitors:

Left side: Samsung SyncMaster 2333 (Main display that I just bought with VGA)
Right side: Samsung SyncMaster B2230HD (Selected as second display I used this monitor for a year now connected with HDMI)

Videocard:

AMD HD5670 (I searched on google if it supported more monitors and yes it supports up to 3 monitors)

Any one knows why this is happening?

Thanks in advance,

NOTICE:

When I open Facebook, youtube or any kind of video and even pause it in the background this doesn't happen at all?!!
This is really really weird and odd.

Edited by dizzyghost, 05 December 2014 - 08:00 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dizzyghost

dizzyghost
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 PM

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:00 AM

FIX:

the issue is that AMD doesn't support 2D rendering for the user which is why when I open a youtube video it activates the 3D rendering and everything will be allrightI have edited the 2D rendering options by my self in the profile.xml file and it is fixed now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users