Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Editing a Christmas card

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 EvaLena

EvaLena

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 AM

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:36 AM

I'll be willing to pay someone (reasonable) who's willing to help me edit a picture. I want to cut out my dog from one picture and put him on a different picture. 

The two pictures aren't great, but I'm pretty sure an expert can make it work Ok . Please let me know how much you'll charge, and how long it'll take to get it done 

Please

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,468 posts
  •  

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:41 PM

Hi EvaLena,
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
It would be necessary to look at the 2 pics to see what the dog and the backgrounds look like.

#3 EvaLena

EvaLena
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:45 PM

I understand, sorry for not understanding how this works. I wish I could delete my request, since I've now received help through Craigs list. 

Thanks and Merry Christmas 

#4 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:28 AM

Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

#5 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 2,999 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:50 PM

The next time you find yourself in this situaton download GIMP (a free open source equivalent of photoshop) and use it to cut the foreground item out of one image and drop it onto a different background. You should be able to master GIMP well enough to do this in a simple way within about 3 hours learning, after which you will be able to do simple cutting out edits in less than 10 minutes each.
Back on this site, for a while anyway, been so busy the last year.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users