Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Networking Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 VicMoore

VicMoore

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 PM

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:56 PM

Hi Everyone, this is my first post, so please excuse any spelling/grammar errors.

Well, last night I turned on my Vista, went through the login screen, and the taskbar wouldn't come up. I tried manually starting the explorer.exe process through task manager, but to no avail. I do Ctrl+Alt+Del, log out, and log back in. Then it works fine. Then it tells me that it couldn't start the service that lets limited users log on. And that the Networking DHCP Client can not start. I thought mabey it was Java, so I uninstalled it and went to my secondary comp, downloaded the Offline Java Installer, and ran it. It encountred the error code 1603. It it because of the networking? Please help! Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:23 PM

Hello -

Re: Java error code 1603

Object Already Exists. This is a known issue with Microsoft KB2918614 Please fully read and follow the Microsoft KB article.

Thank You -

Extra - Standard text size on the forum is 14 according to our dropdown size box you seem to have selected 18 for some reason  :santa:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users