Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Hard Disk Found..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Soto

Soto

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 18 June 2006 - 12:34 PM

when i try to restore with my restore cd it tells me no hard disk found... when i pop the cd in and i restart.. i dont know what this problem is i have a vpr matrix..if anyone can help highly appreciated

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 AM

Posted 18 June 2006 - 12:47 PM

Enter the BIOS setup and see if the hard drive is recognized. This is done by hitting a key, usually the del key at startup. But your computer may be different, look for instructions on the screen for entering setup when you start the computer.

Laptop or Desktop? Model number?

It is possible that the hard drive is bad.

Why are you restoring in the first place? If you could describe the troubles you were having then we might be able to relate it to the issue you are currently having.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

#3 Soto

Soto
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2006 - 12:52 PM

Enter the BIOS setup and see if the hard drive is recognized. This is done by hitting a key, usually the del key at startup. But your computer may be different, look for instructions on the screen for entering setup when you start the computer.

Laptop or Desktop? Model number?

It is possible that the hard drive is bad.

Why are you restoring in the first place? If you could describe the troubles you were having then we might be able to relate it to the issue you are currently having.

i have a desktop model number is VPR Matrix 9100PE

the reason why im restoring cause my computer is slowing down a bit to much on tha hard drive backed everything up an i want to start fresh...also i have some spywares that i cant get rid of ive tryed the things from this website with the hijack an such.. its RAID if that helps any..so im guessing if 1 hard drive is bad i think i would know..

#4 Soto

Soto
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2006 - 01:08 PM

im on windows right now there cant be a harddrive down cause its showin all my gigs.. it has to be another problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users