Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello all...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Evna

Evna

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 AM

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

Hi all

My name is Ian, I'm just over halfway between 0 and 100 in my life and I live in the Central area of the UK.  I have used this site to help keep my own systems clean and running well for sometime, but never really had time to use the forums which I now plan to remedy... 

I have a fair bit of experience in building and administrating systems up as far as Windows XP, even gained an MCSE in Win 95 many years back unfortunately Vista just turned me off and I switched back to my main job as a Security Consultant and only work on systems now as a hobby or way to help family and friends and friends of friends lol... but IT stopped for me with Windows XP and I have limited technical knowledge of Vista (which I hate anyway) Windows 7 or Windows 8 / 8.1

I own several systems/laptops etc which run either XP, Vista and even have usable systems or laptops in storage which run DOS 6.22 / Win 3.11, Win 95, Win 98 and Millenium Edition... Yes I suppose I'm quite sad :-)

Anyway I've landed and happy to be here and look forward to being able to make valid contributions or get help whichever applies at the pertinent time...

Regards

Evna

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,333 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 AM

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:56 PM

:welcome:

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users