Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Shockwave Flash crashes in Google Chrome

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 terrbear

terrbear

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 AM

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:50 PM

Ever time I leave my pc for 15 minutes or so, I will come back only to tell me that my Shockwave Flash as crashed. I have gone into "about/plugins" in Google and disabled the programs that have be explained on the tutorials on this. I know Google runs there own player and that I need to disable the one on my pc but, I still have problems with it.  

Here are the programs I have disabled;

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_15_0_0_239.dll

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Adobe\Director\np32dsw_1211151.dll

The program I left enabled was,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\39.0.2171.71\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll

I saved a screenshot of what my screen looks like, but not sure how in add it to this topic.

Any thoughts?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bludshot

bludshot

• Members
  • 657 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:23 PM

I would install Firefox, import stuff from chrome, then uninstall flash and chrome. Then install flash fresh again, and enjoy the freedom of Firefox.

#3 Digital_Veil

Digital_Veil

• Members
  • 259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:53 PM

Yeah, could you give Firefox a try and see if the problem persists?

#4 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 AM

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:26 PM

Try disabling PepperFlash and use the other plugin.

Tekken

#5 TulsaRose

TulsaRose

• Members
  • 367 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 03 December 2014 - 07:05 AM

Your Adobe Shockwave Player may be outdated.  (not the same app as Adobe Flash Player)  The current version is 12.1.4.154.

WinXP Pro sp3 \ Firefox, Panda, MBAM, SAS, SpywareBlaster

#6 terrbear

terrbear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:03 PM

I checked and my player is up todate. It doesn't matter what I enable or disable I still get the same results. It just depends on what website I am on, because when it does crash it looks like some ad is trying to load. The screen tells me to "Please enjoy a brief message from our sponsors". I will then click on stop plugin and everything is fine. 

#7 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:26 PM

Download Adwcleaner by Xplode from here.
Click on Adwcleaner and hit the Scan button and will begin to search for PUP and malicious files. Once finished click the Clean button.
Copy and paste the log on your next reply.

Scan for Malware using free Malwarebytes
Install then run a quick scan only after updating to the latest definition. Uncheck the trial pro version on setup and remove any found threats after running quick scan. Please post also the result.

Download and install freeSuperantispyware- follow the prompts and complete the update then run a quick scan and remove threats. Post the logs after completed. Uncheck also the trial pro version of SAS during setup.

Download JRT by thisisu from this link.
Make sure to disable your antivirus or any running protection softwares before running JRT to avoid interferences.
For Vista and Windows 7, right-click and Run as Administrator. In XP, double click JRT icon.
Please be patient and let the program finish scanning.
Once finish, a text document will open then copy-paste it on your next reply.

Clear your cache files using free Ccleaner
Ignore the Registry feature of Ccleaner as it is not recommended or needed.

Tekken

#8 terrbear

terrbear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:02 PM

I Have Malwarebytes Pro and Hitman Pro. I sort of went through this a few weeks ago. Read my last post in

Malware Software vs Just Cloud in Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware Software

I downloaded Adwcleaner and here is the log file;

# AdwCleaner v4.104 - Report created 05/12/2014 at 14:25:55
# Updated 05/12/2014 by Xplode
# Database : 2014-12-03.1 [Live]
# Operating System : Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : User - USER-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\User\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Scan

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

File Found : C:\END
File Found : C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\EsgScanner.sys
File Found : C:\Windows\System32\log\iSafeKrnlCall.log
Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\BearShare Applications
Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\w3i
Folder Found : C:\ProgramData\clsoft ltd
Folder Found : C:\ProgramData\SoftSafe
Folder Found : C:\ProgramData\speedypc software
Folder Found : C:\ProgramData\w3i
Folder Found : C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\PackageAware
Folder Found : C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\AdvanceElite
Folder Found : C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\HPAppData
Folder Found : C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Industriya
Folder Found : C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\0D0S1L2Z1P1B0T1P1B2Z
Folder Found : C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\DigitalSites
Folder Found : C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\DriverCure
Folder Found : C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\speedypc software
Folder Found : C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\UpdaterEX
Folder Found : C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\xVidly Download Manager
Folder Found : C:\Users\User\Documents\Updater

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

Task Found : LaunchApp
Task Found : UpdaterEX
Task Found : UpdaterEX

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Freecause
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\File Opener Packages
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UpdaterEX
Key Found : HKCU\Software\PrivitizeVPNInstallDates
Key Found : HKCU\Software\SecuredDownload
Key Found : HKCU\Software\speedypc software
Key Found : HKCU\Software\StartSearch
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Tutorials
Key Found : HKCU\Software\UpdaterEX
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\PrivitizeVPNInstallDates
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\SecuredDownload
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\speedypc software
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\StartSearch
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Tutorials
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\UpdaterEX
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{058F0E48-61CA-4964-9FBA-1978A1BB060D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{058F0E48-61CA-4964-9FBA-1978A1BB060D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{18F33C35-8EF2-40D7-8BA4-932B0121B472}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{18F33C35-8EF2-40D7-8BA4-932B0121B472}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{78E9D883-93CD-4072-BEF3-38EE581E2839}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{83AC1413-FCE4-4A46-9DD5-4F31F306E71F}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FB684D26-01F4-4D9D-87CB-F486BEBA56DC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\1A594BF8F3A4D1C4DB72F3A32B6E7636
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\1A594BF8F3A4D1C4DB72F3A32B6E7636
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0AFD55C8-ADF8-4A33-A6E1-DEDB7A36AEB4}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protector_dll.protectorbho
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protector_dll.protectorbho.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C4C4F1F4-3074-4CB6-9FB8-0A64273166F0}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\InstallCore
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{31111111-1111-1111-1111-110111991162}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\IMShowVolumeOnArrival
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{872F3C0B-4462-424C-BB9F-74C6899B9F92}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{8FB495A1-4A3F-4C1D-BD27-3F3AB2E66763}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\speedypc software
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\SProtector
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\1A594BF8F3A4D1C4DB72F3A32B6E7636
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tarma Installer
Value Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}]

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17420

-\\ Google Chrome v39.0.2171.71

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [5127 octets] - [05/12/2014 14:25:55]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [5187 octets] ##########

Not sure which one you wanted to see.

#9 terrbear

terrbear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

Here is the log from SAS;

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

Generated 12/05/2014 at 03:27 PM

Application Version : 6.0.1164
Database Version : 11643

Scan type       : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:18:52

Operating System Information
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Service Pack 1 (Build 6.01.7601)
UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned      : 526
Memory threats detected   : 0
Registry items scanned    : 62900
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned        : 26344
File threats detected     : 312

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\BHIFUOE3.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\BHIFUOE3.txt [ /downloadnet.org ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\1L52PQJU.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\1L52PQJU.txt [ /doubleclick.net ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\SOWA0AS0.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\SOWA0AS0.txt [ /downloadnet.org ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\NIJZUN83.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\NIJZUN83.txt [ /atdmt.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\IWCRNU19.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\IWCRNU19.txt [ /ad.360yield.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\K24MTI7T.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\K24MTI7T.txt [ /clickfuse.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\6W2VI0DZ.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\6W2VI0DZ.txt [ /ad.mlnadvertising.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\0QURQZ9I.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\0QURQZ9I.txt [ /ru4.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\JEGYHCG8.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\JEGYHCG8.txt [ /imrworldwide.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\578X5S1P.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\578X5S1P.txt [ /questionmarket.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\Q3XLITYV.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\Q3XLITYV.txt [ /advertising.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\AW1BGFVU.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\AW1BGFVU.txt [ /adform.net ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\US68SLV6.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\US68SLV6.txt [ /zedo.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\MU224VQQ.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\MU224VQQ.txt [ /googleadservices.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\Q3P9P1MZ.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\Q3P9P1MZ.txt [ /serving-sys.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\5SMCLSUF.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\5SMCLSUF.txt [ /c1.adform.net ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\AKOGSDSX.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\AKOGSDSX.txt [ /bs.serving-sys.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\W93UI1VE.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\W93UI1VE.txt [ /smartadserver.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\NCOZ1PVT.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\NCOZ1PVT.txt [ /burstnet.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\185EEDH2.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\185EEDH2.txt [ /casalemedia.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\ICOO6P7J.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\ICOO6P7J.txt [ /tribalfusion.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\LOANMTZC.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\LOANMTZC.txt [ /revsci.net ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\T2J4QCFO.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\T2J4QCFO.txt [ /ads.yahoo.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\S5487OKW.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\S5487OKW.txt [ /interclick.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\A0XB8DO2.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\A0XB8DO2.txt [ /ads.pubmatic.com ]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\1JTWMMLV.txtC:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\1JTWMMLV.txt [ /doubleclick.net ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
tracking.servebom.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.basebanner.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.clickfuse.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.revenuemantra.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.xiti.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.xiti.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.smartadserver.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.smartadserver.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.eyeviewads.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ad.mlnadvertising.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pd0.imp.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adaptv.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adtech.de [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.track.justcloud.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
in.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
rotator.adjuggler.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
rotator.adjuggler.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.csc.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.bizrate.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.bizrate.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.yadro.ru [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.myroitracking.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6afmicndpeap.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.basebanner.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.martiniadnetwork.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.hearstmagazines.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.microsoftwlsearchcrm.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.superstats.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
onclickads.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
counter.theconversation.edu.au [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.bonniercorp.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.botscanner.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.driverside.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.oracle.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ero-advertising.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ero-advertising.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.botscanner.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adxpansion.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adxpansion.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.kontera.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
c1.adform.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adlegend.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.leeenterprises.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.synacor.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track.adform.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adform.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wmlikhcjagp.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.stats.paypal.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adaptv.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.adlegend.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
stat.dealtime.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6aelosmcjcbq.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.timeinc.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
sales.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
sales.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.adlegend.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adlegend.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.survey.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adition.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
s1.2mdn.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\ZW7NL5Q3 ]

Trojan.Agent/Gen-ClickDownload
C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\IMPROVESPEEDPC\FILESOPENEDINSTALLER.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Nullo[Short]
C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\PASTALEADSSETUP.EXE

============================
 Unwanted Programs Detected 
============================
GreatArcadeHits

============
 End of Log 
============

#10 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:16 AM

Run Adwcleaner again and hit the Clean option this time and post the results. Do this also with Superantispyware and remove any found threats. Complete the steps as suggested in my last post and paste the results here.

Tekken

#11 terrbear

terrbear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:03 PM

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

Generated 12/07/2014 at 09:58 AM

Application Version : 6.0.1164
Database Version : 11643

Scan type       : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:16:11

Operating System Information
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Service Pack 1 (Build 6.01.7601)
UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned      : 508
Memory threats detected   : 0
Registry items scanned    : 49928
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned        : 26359
File threats detected     : 315

Adware.Tracking Cookie
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
tracking.servebom.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.clickfuse.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.revenuemantra.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.eyeviewads.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ad.mlnadvertising.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pd0.imp.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adtech.de [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.track.justcloud.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.csc.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.yadro.ru [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.myroitracking.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6afmicndpeap.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.martiniadnetwork.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.hearstmagazines.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.microsoftwlsearchcrm.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.superstats.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
onclickads.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
counter.theconversation.edu.au [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.bonniercorp.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.driverside.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.oracle.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.kontera.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.synacor.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track.adform.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wmlikhcjagp.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
stat.dealtime.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6aelosmcjcbq.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.timeinc.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adition.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
c1.adform.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adform.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
counter.scribblelive.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.histats.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.leeenterprises.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.stats.paypal.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.survey.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\USER\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\ZW7NL5Q3 ]

============
 End of Log 
============

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.4.0 (11.29.2014:1)
Ran by User on Sun 12/07/2014 at  9:29:23.87

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Windows\prefetch\GOOGLETOOLBARNOTIFIER.EXE-7AE0A20E.pf

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Windows\syswow64\ai_recyclebin"

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Sun 12/07/2014 at  9:35:01.23
End of JRT log

#12 terrbear

terrbear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:08 PM

# AdwCleaner v4.104 - Report created 07/12/2014 at 10:05:47
# Updated 05/12/2014 by Xplode
# Database : 2014-12-03.1 [Live]
# Operating System : Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : User - USER-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\User\Downloads\AdwCleaner (2).exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17420

-\\ Google Chrome v39.0.2171.71

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [5299 octets] - [05/12/2014 14:25:55]
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [5363 octets] - [05/12/2014 14:28:20]
AdwCleaner[R2].txt - [923 octets] - [05/12/2014 14:41:10]
AdwCleaner[R3].txt - [1041 octets] - [07/12/2014 09:37:59]
AdwCleaner[R4].txt - [1106 octets] - [07/12/2014 10:04:32]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [5069 octets] - [05/12/2014 14:29:53]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [983 octets] - [05/12/2014 14:42:20]
AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [1028 octets] - [07/12/2014 10:05:47]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [1088 octets] ##########

#13 terrbear

terrbear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:24 PM

I ran ccleaner but have know idea as to where the log file is. 

#14 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2014 - 10:28 PM

How's the computer running? If you have removed or clean cache files using Ccleaner, that would be fine as no logs is generated upon completion.

Tekken

#15 terrbear

terrbear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:00 PM

It would seem that so far so good. Shockwave hasn't crashed in the last two day's. Is it one or a combination of things that causes it to crash? And do I need to run these same tools whenever this comes up again?   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users