Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where can i get a 300 to 400 Gaming PC?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Roblox

Roblox

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 PM

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:42 AM

Looking for ultra settings will be playing games like BF4 and Far Cry 4 and probably GTA 5

I will also be streaming to twitch.

My current PC just can't play all these games meaning i can't have fun with my friends.

CURRENT SPECS:

Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

CPU
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ 55 °C
Brisbane 65nm Technology

RAM
2.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 328MHz (5-5-5-15)

Motherboard
ASUSTek Computer INC. Acacia (Socket AM2 ) 40 °C

Graphics
X19 (1280x1024@75Hz)
ATI Radeon HD 2350 (MSI) 44 °C

Storage
298GB Hitachi HDT725032VLA SCSI Disk Device (SATA) 46 °C

Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected

Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

I asked my dad for a £1000 to get those ultra settings but he sure ain't giving it.
Plus this is the 3rd Christmas i have wanted a gaming PC.
I just feel like i am stuck in a loop at trying to buy one and this PC i have now feels so old. 

(THE CURRENT AMOUNT I HAVE IS WHAT I SAVED OVER 3 YEARS) 

Edited by hamluis, 02 December 2014 - 01:27 PM.
Moved from Internal Hardware to Buying New Computer - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,445 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 PM

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:25 PM

You're not going to be playing those on ultra for 400 pounds.  You can still get a decent machine for that though.

Are you looking for a laptop or desktop?  A desktop will get you more machine than a laptop of the same price.

Are you willing to put it together yourself, or are you looking for a manufactured machine?

#3 Roblox

Roblox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 PM

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:02 PM

You're not going to be playing those on ultra for 400 pounds.  You can still get a decent machine for that though.

Are you looking for a laptop or desktop?  A desktop will get you more machine than a laptop of the same price.

Are you willing to put it together yourself, or are you looking for a manufactured machine?

One which is already built. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users