Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I can't download or install anything? Help?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alfiewalfie

Alfiewalfie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:03 AM

Hello, i've had a problem with my computer recently that i annot download or install anything without it saying something like "Connection Timed Out" or just "Timed Out" i've scanned my computer multile times and have gotten rid of trojan's but now i've gotten back on my computer and i still cannot download anything with out it doing this. and it is not my Internet Connection because i have another computer in my house and it works just fine with downlaoding things.

I also just tried downloading a windows update and that does not seem to let me download that either.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,762 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 AM

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:29 PM

What scans did you run to remove the Trojan?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users