I plugged in my Galaxy S5 earlier today because it needed charging, and, well, a pillow fell on it. It sat there for hours and hours and.... when I found it, it was so hot that I thought it was going to catch fire. I was so shocked that I turned it off, removed the cover, and even threw it in my freezer! I am SO glad that it didn't burst into flames.... Gosh.... I'm extremely stressed out by this right now.... But anyway, here's some advice:
NEVER leave your phone somewhere where a pillow can easily fall on top of it. Also, you should unplug it as soon as it's done charging, so you don't forget about it and get in a situation like this.
I hope it isn't damaged, but it's better than having everything I own destroyed. Thank goodness I found it....
Edited by Mike.C, 01 December 2014 - 07:07 PM.