Please run the following scans.
Please download and install Emsisoft.
1. When Emsisoft opens click on Update.
2. Click on Full Scan.
3. After the scan has completed the results will be displayed. Make sure there is a check in the box of each item found, then click on Quarantine.
4. After the items have been quarantined click on OK.
5. After the quarantine has been completed click on Logs.
6. Click on Export and save the log to a location which you will be able to find and open. Open the log, copy and then paste the log in your topic.
b]Please run TDSSKiller[/b].
Please download TDSSKiller
from here and save it to your Desktop.
1. Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
2. Check Loaded Modules, Verify Driver Digital Signature, and Detect TDLFS file system.
If you are asked to reboot because an "Extended Monitoring Driver is required" please click Reboot now.
3. Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run.
4. If threats are detected select Cure (if available) for all of them unless otherwise instructed.
***Do NOT select Delete!
Click on Continue.
5. Click on Reboot computer.
Please copy the TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt file found in your root directory (typically c:\) and paste it into your next reply.
Note: The log may be very long. You may need to break it into parts to post the whole log.
Please run AdwCleaner
When AdwCleaner opens you will see an image like the one below.
Click on Scan to start the scan.
Once the search is complete a list of the pending items will be displayed. If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it.
Click on Clean to remove the selected items. If you have any questions about any items in the list please copy and paste the list in your topic so we can review it.
You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be closed so that the infections can be removed. Click on OK. The computer will be restarted to complete the cleaning process.
When the cleaning process is complete a log of what was removed will be presented. Please copy and the paste this log in your topic.
Please run the ESET OnlineScan
This scan takes quite a long time to run, so be prepared to have the time to allow this to run till it is completed.
***Please note. If you run this scan using Internet Explorer you won't need to download the Eset Smartinstaller.***
- Click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- The ESET Online Scanner page will open, click on Yes, I agree to the trems of use, then click on Start, the scan will now begine.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.
Edited by dc3, 01 December 2014 - 12:53 PM.