Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

firefox facebook game error

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 millipede

millipede

• Members
  • 614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 PM

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:06 PM

Some facebook games just don't seem to play well sometimes... and it doesn't help when they do not respond to error reports.    :/

Basically, this one game I play causes errors from time to time...  and not just for me.  Sometimes I can replicate it... meaning, doing the same action in the game will cause firefox to freeze for me EVERY time I do it.  That's awfully frustrating. 
Today when it happened and I chose to simply close the unresponsive firefox... before I clicked the button to either close it or check for a solution before closing... I clicked the button for more details.  That had me wondering if the details listed there would be at all helpful. 
I kind of doubt they are really as, I do believe the people that make the game need to work on some bugs on their end... but, it never hurts to look right?

So, here's the info it put out.  Just in case there's anything useful in there.

Problem Event Name:	AppHangB1
  Application Name:	firefox.exe
  Application Version:	33.1.1.5430
  Application Timestamp:	546567fe
  Hang Signature:	dea8
  Hang Type:	0
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Hang Signature 1:	dea841f2439628687c5dcbbc9e1ca688
  Additional Hang Signature 2:	934b
  Additional Hang Signature 3:	934ba849c015e6d522ce82e46e79bae1
  Additional Hang Signature 4:	dea8