Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

5-days waiting for response?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rickvv

Rickvv

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:09 PM

I know folks are busy, and I really don't like to sound impatient, but I posted a log, requested by a helper...over in the Logs section.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/557556/invalid-root-in-registry-key-localserver32a/#entry3549064

It's been 5 days, give or take a couple of hours, and I haven't heard a thing, even after the topic has had a couple of hundred views.

Is there any way that someone could take a look at that and see if we can do something? I haven't bumped it, and there aren't any replies, so I'm just trying to follow protocol, without being a nag (I hope :)

I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks very much

Rickvv

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 PM

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:25 PM

We apologize for the delay. This time of year is very busy for us due to the holidays, and we ask that you please be patient. Rest assured that no one slips through the cracks thanks to our automated tracking system so you will get helped.

Happy Holidays,
Andrew

#3 Rickvv

Rickvv
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:28 PM

OK, thanks Andrew. I had no idea that there was a tracking system for crack-slipping.

I'll sit back.

(I have used this site before, and all the helpers rock...I just had never waited quite this long before.)

No reply necessary.)

Thanks,

rickvv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users