Try resetting the printer as follows.
Look at the On button located on the printer. If it is not lit, the printer is turned off. Press the On
button to turn on the printer.
NOTE: If the printer is not receiving electrical power, connect it to another power outlet.
4. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the side of the printer under the
cartridge access door.
5. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
6. Wait at least 15 seconds.
7. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
8. Reconnect the power cord to the side of the printer under the cartridge access door.
9. If the printer does not turn on by itself, press the On button to turn on the printer.
10. Try using the printer again.
Edit: Does the printer print out garbled text when printing a simple text file?
Edited by JohnC_21, 29 November 2014 - 02:46 PM.