Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

White screen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lnd3939

lnd3939

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 AM

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:25 PM

Can not login to site to play flash games and it only affects my laptops.

I have no problem logging in on my Windows 7 desktop. Both my Windows 7 and Windows 8 laptop opens the site but after entering credentials and clicking login I am immediately taken to a blank white page. I have tried turning off wireless and connecting the laptops using the same cable used by the desktop, running CCleaner, verifying credentials (including capitalization) and using a different browser. I have also tried the Windows 8 laptop on a different network and still get the same result. Since the site is for flash games I checked flash on the desktop and the Windows 8 laptop and both have version 15.0.0.223. I also searched the problem on Google but mostly found a lot of pages about WordPress and server side problems with plugins, themes and the like. What could the difference be between the desktop and laptops that are causing this white screen?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 lnd3939

lnd3939
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 AM

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:50 PM

I was researching and working on this on and off last weekend and after running various virus and malware scans (despite having real time protection), updating drivers and using a proxy to access the site, I still had not resolved this issue. On Sunday, after nothing else worked, I had the idea of creating a new account and surprisingly that solved my problem. This solution had not occurred to me because most of the sites I play on, multiple accounts will get you banned. Anyway, I just wanted to post my results in case anyone else with the same problem should stumble on this post. Especially since no one else had any ideas either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users