Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Do I Receive Emails On Different Comps Using Outlook Express

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ReX

ReX

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:29 PM

Hey
I just got a new computer for work and got them connected over a wireless lan connection. I have been tryin but have had no luck tryin 2 get all the old contacts and emails from the old computer onto the new computer and makin both computers receive emails at the same time. I was hoping someone could help the program i am using to receive emails is outlook express.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 18 June 2006 - 08:31 AM

Hi Rex.
See this article on how to backup, import, export all your OE stuff.
It's been a while since I've used OE but on the Advanced tab of your mail account settings will be an option to leave messages on server. If you want both systems to recieve the same messages you must enable this option or otherwise the first one to get the message will be the only one that gets it. It will no longer be there for the second one to download.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users