Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot access Outlook and Computer shuts down when I run Antivirus software.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 decbaker

decbaker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 AM

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

I noticed something was wrong when i logged into my Outlook email account and this message came up (obviously not from Microsoft) asking me to put in my card details to verify my account. 

"Suspiscious activity is detected. Your account has been locked.

Your account was sending spam, and for this reason it is temporarily blocked. To unlock your account, you must confirm that you are a real person and not a robot, and to prove you are the owner of the account. To do this, go through a simple verification procedure and fill out the form and submit it below. Immediately after that, your account will be unlocked. Please note that the data required for verification is not stored on live servers and used only once to unlock your account.Thank you for your understanding"

I then ran Avg antivirus and parts of my computer screen went black. the scan ran for a little while then my pc would close itself down with this message coming up:

"Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error: 0xc000021a"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users