Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Big problem with conhost.exe & ping.exe

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Falconett_*

Guest_Falconett_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hello guys,

My problem is that after few hours of gaming, 1 process is killing me.. Named conhost.exe or\and ping.exe Like I said, after few hours of using PC it's just creating this processes duplicating itself to 8-12 processes. Meanwhile that conhost.exe creates itself, it's using 100% of CPU and then BSOD or instant freeze of OS.

Maybe that will be helpful so I'm gonna say it's mostly happens while playing World of Tanks game.

It's really frustrating. PC was checked by: Combofix, MBAM, AVG 2014, Avast!, Spybot S&D, AD-AWARE and some more (of course I used one scanner, then uninstall and try another one, and another one and so on).

Registry errors was checked and fixed by CCleaner and Registry Life.

I got saved dmp file after last BSOD.

Please guys, help me with this one!

Reagards from Poland.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users