Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Flash issue

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 csigsrfan

csigsrfan

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:45 AM

I have the lastest flash (just installed on the 23) when I turned the computer back on late on the 23 I got It looks like you haven't got a current version of Flash installed. You can get it here - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ when I tried to play a game/games. I decide to browser the internet for awhile before re-downloading Adobe flash. I went back to the game/games and I had flash without reinstalling or closing the browser. Now I am getting the same error with the same results. I use Maxthon browser. You have version 15,0,0,223 installed.  Is there anything I can do to make the game see flash everytime?

Edited by csigsrfan, 25 November 2014 - 03:48 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:39 AM

I'm not familiar with Maxthon but you should try a different browser to see if the problem occurs on all browsers or just Maxthon.

#3 csigsrfan

csigsrfan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:18 AM

I have flash issues with other browser that is why I have Maxthon

#4 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:25 AM

Then Flash is not the problem it is applied differently depending on the browser. It could be there is something wrong with the game.

#5 csigsrfan

csigsrfan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:40 AM

It is not the game as it happens on more then one

#6 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:54 AM

More than one what? You referred specifically to a game. If the game is giving you an error on multiple browsers, it's likely that the game is the problem. Being vague doesn't help you.

#7 csigsrfan

csigsrfan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:45 AM

I said I want to p[lay a game not that it was the only game I tried

#8 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:39 AM

Editing your post a day later to "game (games)" isn't going to get anyone's attention. You should have said something in your reply. So are you getting these games from the same place? And do you get the same error on multiple browsers? You've convinced yourself that Flash is the problem but that may not be true. It could be the games. It could be the browser security settings. But you're being too vague and that won't help you.

#9 csigsrfan

csigsrfan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:33 AM

I thought that people would think that I had tried other games as I was talking about reinstall flash

#10 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:07 AM

But that's not what you said at first. If you want help, you need to have an open mind. Your assumption that Flash is the problem indicates a closed mind and you're way too vague for my liking. So unless you do what you are asked to do, I have other things to do. You don't want help. You want your assumptions confirmed. Can't help you with that.

#11 csigsrfan

csigsrfan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:53 AM

When I get a FLASH error then it has to be FLASH

I would like this topic locked please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users