Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which Distro Is Right... Survey Comments and Reasons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 wizardfromoz

wizardfromoz

• Banned
  • 2,799 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 PM

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:18 AM

My reasons for No are already detailed here, in the Topic itself - that is, page 26 #385 on through page 27

For YOUR Comments or reasons please follow below:

Please headup as follows:

“Yes <Enter>

(reason or list of reasons) ...”

“No <Enter>

(reason or list of reasons) ...”

For more than one reason please number them on separate lines. Please be brief.

Thank you

:wizardball: Wizard

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Al1000

Al1000

• Global Moderator
  • 7,731 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:59 AM

My reasons for No

I have read the posts you mentioned in the other thread, but am not sure what the question is that you are asking us to answer. I take it this isn't to say yes or no as to whether the sticky thread should be unstuck, as you have another thread asking that question, so could you please clarify what the question in this thread is?

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:12:55 AM

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:17 PM

At this point it doesn't matter what the question is.  This topic is closed. The only thing it is doing is taking up valuable forum real estate, especially since wizard has a similar topic here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/557580/which-distro-is-right-survey-unpin/

There is no need to have multiple topics asking the same question.

As for the topic linked to by wizardfromoz, at some point it WILL be unpinned.

Please do not start any more topics such as this. They will be deleted with no notice to anyone.

End of story.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 25 November 2014 - 03:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users