Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:28 PM
1) A copy of SP2 (downloaded or ordered)
2) A copy of all system driver installation packages (motherboard/chipset, video, audio, NIC, modem, and any other hardware that you may have installed.
3) Copies of all the software that you want to install on the system
4) Backups of your data from the old system
5) A whole lot of time - this is gonna take a while!
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.