Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Networking Problems

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 maske3344

maske3344

• Members
  • 204 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:11 PM

Hello, 

I am Windows 7 user and am having trouble using Google.

First, whenever I turn on the computer and click on Chrome (or any shortcut icons), I have to wait for a long time just to pop up as white background. And it takes another long time to actually load a page.

Second, when I click on new tabs, they take a lot of time to load.

Third, my gmail says I am not connected to server ("Can't connect to server").

Lastly, sometimes, G+ gives me errors like "Your post was not shared. Please try again."

*I am sure that it's not malware hindering the networking because I just talked to one of the maleware team members and he said these problems are not related to malware.

Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wand3r3r

Wand3r3r

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 AM

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:59 PM

Sounds like you are having problems with your internet connection.  Go to speedtest.net and do a broadband test.  What is your down and up rates?  Do they compare to what you are paying for?

#3 maske3344

maske3344
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 204 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:21 PM

This is the result: http://imgur.com/Q6iNUuz

#4 Wand3r3r

Wand3r3r

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 AM

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:07 PM

That looks good.  Lets see the results of a ipconfig /all via a command prompt so we can check your ip settings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users