Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ISP Comcast went out now one pc is acting really strange!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dragonqueen1

dragonqueen1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

The Comcast ISP went out leaving us with no internet and phone we had cable though, but when it came back on my acer pc had internet no problem, but my boyfriend's hp computer would only get about a 1/4 of the speed which is 1,296,334,756 bytes, then i restarted his pc and disabled the network connection, and re enabled it, it would only pull the same amount of internet, i even went to command prompt and renewed and flushed dns, usually that works but it did not help, now the hp is showing full internet bytes but i can only get on facebook sometimes and nothing else, i've tried using IE and Firefox. I even tried resetting the modem box, still same thing... please help because when I'm clueless, I'm clueless and i normally don't get clueless about a computer ...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users