Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win8 Laptop possible infection

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 JC8865

JC8865

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 AM

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:41 PM

I was here awhile back for issues with my dedktop now my laptop seems to have caught something as well..I did a malwarebytes scan and it found 3 objects I quarantined them and removed them but things still seem to respond slowly.

Specs: HP ENVY dv6 64bit Win8 OS

I use AVG as an antivirus and Glary untilities and Advanced system care 8.

I didn't ant to run anything without some guidance but here is the Malwarebytes log.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 11/24/2014
Scan Time: 11:01:37 AM
Logfile: Malwarebytes log Nov 24.txt
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.3.1025
Malware Database: v2014.11.24.07
Rootkit Database: v2014.11.22.01
License: Free
Malware Protection: Disabled
Malicious Website Protection: Disabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: John

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 313232
Time Elapsed: 29 min, 16 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 2
PUP.Optional.InstallCore.A, HKU\S-1-5-21-2131245434-86331226-749364554-1002-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\INSTALLCORE\1I1T1Q1S, , [cdcaa7983e3e3cfa64d86812b84b9f61],
PUP.Optional.InstallCore.A, HKU\S-1-5-21-2131245434-86331226-749364554-1002-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\INSTALLCORE, , [c3d45ae51963082e4f202769c73df50b],

Registry Values: 1
PUP.Optional.InstallCore.A, HKU\S-1-5-21-2131245434-86331226-749364554-1002-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\INSTALLCORE|tb, 1V2X1Q1R1M1F, , [c3d45ae51963082e4f202769c73df50b]

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 0

Physical Sectors: 0

Any help or guidance on what to run next to make sure its clean would be appreciated.

Really had great luck with my win7 desktop issues here last time..great forum with very knowledgable people.

JC

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,518 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:14 PM

"Install Core" is an installer which bundles legitimate applications with offers for additional third party applications that may be unwanted by the user.

Run the programs below to find and remove adware and malware.

• download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.
  • Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
  • Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.

Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the

Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars...especially Yahoo.

You may see Google Tool Bar being offered.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
  • Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
  • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
  • Scan potentially unwanted applications
  • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
  • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.
  • NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 JC8865

JC8865
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

Ran the ADw cleaner and the comp restsrted but now its on the black HP screen with "setting up"..its at about 80% so when that finishes I will run the rest of the programs.

Doesn't tell me what its supposedly "setting up" either witch makes me suspicious I'll post back when its done and I have run the other programs you listed..Thanks.

JC

Just wanted to add that the laptop has been wanting me to update to 8.1 and I haven't yet..I keep checking to remind me later so maybe that's what its doing now because today their was a message that it needed to restsrt to finish installing/updating to 8.1 I will let it finish what its doing and then post back.

Edited by JC8865, 24 November 2014 - 02:10 PM.

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,518 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:28 PM

This might be a good time to rub that rabbit's foot.... :unsure:

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#5 JC8865

JC8865
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:30 PM

Yeah it went through setting up devices..restsrted a couple of times and now is at "setting up a few more things" so I am assuming its installing 8.1 now

#6 JC8865

JC8865
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:14 PM

It did install 8.1...seems like everything is ok but just still seems sluggish to me..I ran the ADW tool and that's when it started to install 8.1..I haven't run anything else yet wanted to ask if I should still run the other tools.

Thanks for the replies.

JC

Definetly something still isn't right..everything has a short delay to it..opening apps/moving the mouse using IE etc etc...

Edited by JC8865, 24 November 2014 - 03:26 PM.

#7 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,518 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:31 PM

Try another reboot....then run the scans I suggested. I also would seriously recommend removing the

two programs you mentioned in your opening post......Glary untilities and Advanced system care 8.

It would be a good idea to shut down AVG during the scans....stop it from running in the background.

#8 JC8865

JC8865
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:16 PM

Will do as suggested..any other programs you recommend besides Glary and Advanced care? or just stick with Malwarebytes and cc cleaner?

#9 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,518 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:39 PM

Let's do the scans and view the results first. I will be asking for some more info after that.

#10 JC8865

JC8865
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:23 PM

Scan is finally done...

Results:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.3.9 (11.15.2014:2)
Ran by John on Mon 11/24/2014 at 15:38:01.29

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}\\DisplayName
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}\\URL

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Mon 11/24/2014 at 15:41:28.11
End of JRT log

ESET Results:

C:\Users\John\Documents\Comp Tech\prismsetup.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.H potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\John\Documents\Windows Misc\Comp Misc\disk-defrag-setup.exe a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Ask potentially unsafe application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\John\Documents\Windows Misc\Comp Misc\pdffactory-setup.exe Win32/DownloadAdmin.G potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined

JC

Edited by JC8865, 24 November 2014 - 06:27 PM.

#11 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,518 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:02 PM

Okay...If you can't find the AdwCleaner log then please rerun it and post the new log. Just want to confirm that it

completed the removal of what it found. Which based on what the others found I am sure it found adware but I'm not

sure the removal was complete due to the disruption of the 8.1 install.

Using CCleaner you can find, copy and paste the list of programs installed, Windows Startups and Tasks. Open CCleaner

and click on both Uninstall and Startups one at a time. At the bottom right of each page will be a button when clicked will allow you

to copy those lists. After copy, pasting and posting the list of Windows Startups you can then click on the Tasks button at the top of the

same page.

Did you have any problem uninstalling the two programs? Revo Uninstaller can be used to cleanup those uninstalls as there is

often leftovers. Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

3. Once the program is installed start the program and insure the uninstaller tab is active. (See image below)

revo-main-menu.png

Icons from all your installed programs will appear alphabetically in the main window.

4. Right click the program you wish to uninstall by selecting the program's icon in the main window.
A menu will appear such as that shown below.

revo-uninstall.png

5. Next, choose Uninstall from this menu.

A confirmation from the program you wish to uninstall will appear on your screen, such as the one shown in the image below.

6. Please choose YES that you wish to uninstall the program.

revo-confirm.png

By default, Revo Uninstaller will be set to Moderate uninstall Mode.
Please change it to Advanced by clicking the radio button near Advanced as shown below and then click the NEXT button.

revo-advanced1.png

7. Next, you will see this screen where a system restore back up is made.

uninstall-1.png

The program's built in uninstaller will appear on screen, confirm removal and the uninstall procedure will begin.

confirm.png

The program you uninstalled will confirm it has been uninstalled and may ask for user feedback as shown below. It is really your choice if you wish to take the time to answer their survey, however it is not important if you do or not and you can skip it by clicking NO

uninstall-complete.png

If you are told to reboot to complete the uninstall, choose NO! We still have other things we need to remove from your computer using Revo Uninstaller's other features.

8. Once the program has been successfully uninstalled, click the NEXT button.

next-button.png

Revo Uninstaller will scan your computer for leftover information, files and registry entries.

leftover-info.png

If any registry entries are found, Revo Uninstaller will list those in BOLD text as shown below.

leftover-registry.png

It is safe to remove those entries as they are often only associated with the program you have just removed from your computer system.

9. Look for the Select All button and click it.
All the BOLD entries should now be checked off like shown in the image below.

select-all.png

Look for the DELETE button and click it.
When asked to confirm the deletion, click YES

confirm-delete-registry.png

When finished click the Next button.

Revo may confirm the uninstall is complete and offer a FINISH button. This means the program has been successfully uninstalled and no further action is needed.

If however, any leftover files and folders are found those will be presented. If you want to get rid of them click Select All then Delete.
This will remove those and send them to your RECYCLE BIN. The image below shows Revo Uninstaller asking for your confirmation, before sending them to the recycle bin, simply choose the Yes Button and away they go to the trash. You can then either retrieve them or clean your recycle bin permanently removing them from your computer system.

revo5.png

You can use Revo Uninstaller to remove other unwanted programs from your computer by performing the above procedures for each one.

#12 JC8865

JC8865
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:19 PM

The 2 programs Advanced system care and Glary both uninstalled fine..didn't see any issues with the uninstall process.

Log of ADW:

# AdwCleaner v4.102 - Report created 24/11/2014 at 18:14:03
# Updated 23/11/2014 by Xplode
# Database : 2014-11-24.1 [Live]
# Operating System : Windows 8.1  (64 bits)
# Username : John - LAPTOP1
# Running from : G:\adwcleaner_4.102.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

Service Deleted : valWBFPolicyService

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\AVG SafeGuard toolbar
File Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\System32\valWBFPolicyService.exe

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17126

-\\ Google Chrome v39.0.2171.65

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [5934 octets] - [24/11/2014 12:35:56]
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [984 octets] - [24/11/2014 18:13:31]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [5793 octets] - [24/11/2014 12:37:51]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [912 octets] - [24/11/2014 18:14:03]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [971 octets] ##########

#13 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,518 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:35 PM

Reset the Google Chrome Browser

Google Chrome gives you the option to reset your browser settings in one easy click. In some cases, programs that you install can change your Chrome settings without your knowledge. You may see additional extensions and toolbars or a different search engine. Resetting your browser settings will reset the unwanted changes caused by installing other programs. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be cleared or changed.

Reset your browser settings
  1. In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu
  2. Select Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
  4. Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
  5. In the dialog that appears, click Reset.

Be sure to do this....you may be working on it....just wanted to be sure:

Using CCleaner you can find, copy and paste the list of programs installed, Windows Startups and Tasks. Open CCleaner

and click on both Uninstall and Startups one at a time. At the bottom right of each page will be a button when clicked will allow you

to copy those lists. After copy, pasting and posting the list of Windows Startups you can then click on the Tasks button at the top of the

same page.

#14 JC8865

JC8865
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:08 PM

Start up:

No HKCU:Run CCleaner Monitoring Piriform Ltd "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe" /MONITOR
Yes HKCU:Run HP Deskjet 3510 series (NET) Hewlett-Packard Co. "C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3510 series\Bin\ScanToPCActivationApp.exe" -deviceID "CN3391PKRR05R7:NW" -scfn "HP Deskjet 3510 series (NET)" -AutoStart 1
No HKCU:Run Win8StartScreen  "C:\Users\John\Documents\Comp Tech\windows_8_start_screen_customizer_v1_3_beta_by_vhanla-d5ktp84\ModernUIStartScreen.exe" -hidden
Yes HKLM:Run AVG_UI AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2014\avgui.exe" /TRAYONLY
Yes HKLM:Run BtTray IVT Corporation "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ralink Corporation\Ralink Bluetooth Stack\BtTray.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run HP Quick Launch Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch\HPMSGSVC.exe
Yes HKLM:Run HP Software Update Hewlett-Packard C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
Yes HKLM:Run RemoteControl10 CyberLink Corp. "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\PDVD10Serv.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run StartCCC Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\amd64\CLIStart.exe" MSRun
Yes HKLM:Run SysTrayApp IDT, Inc. C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe
No Startup User Send to OneNote.lnk  C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\ONENOTEM.EXE

Tasks:

Yes Task CCleanerSkipUAC Piriform Ltd "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" $(Arg0)
Yes Task GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore Google Inc. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe /c
Yes Task GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA Google Inc. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe /ua /installsource scheduler
Yes Task HPCeeScheduleForJohn Hewlett-Packard C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Ceement\HPCEE.exe HPCeeScheduleForJohn (null)
Yes Task HPCustParticipation HP Deskjet 3510 series Hewlett-Packard Co. "C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3510 series\Bin\HPCustPartic.exe" /UA 10.5 /DDV 0x0b05
No Task Optimize Start Menu Cache Files-S-1-5-21-2131245434-86331226-749364554-1002  
Yes Task Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements Synaptics Incorporated "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe"

Uninstall:

7-Zip 9.20 Igor Pavlov 5/10/2014 3.44 MB 9.20.00.0
Adobe Photoshop CS4  5/16/2014  
AMD Catalyst Install Manager Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. 5/10/2014 26.3 MB 8.0.881.0
AMD Quick Stream AppEx Networks 5/10/2014 2.80 MB 3.3.26.0
Auslogics Disk Defrag Auslogics Software Pty Ltd 5/10/2014 18.7 MB 3.6
AVG 2014 AVG Technologies 11/24/2014  2014.0.4794
Catalyst Control Center AMD 11/24/2014  1.00.0000
CCleaner Piriform 11/24/2014  4.19
CyberLink LabelPrint CyberLink Corp. 5/10/2014 280 MB 2.5.1.5407
CyberLink Media Suite 10 CyberLink Corp. 5/10/2014 47.0 MB 10.0.1.1916
CyberLink PhotoDirector CyberLink Corp. 5/27/2014 177 MB 2.0.2.3317
CyberLink Power2Go 8 CyberLink Corp. 5/20/2014 405 MB 8.0.4.3202
CyberLink PowerDirector 10 CyberLink Corp. 5/10/2014 1.34 GB 10.0.1.1925
CyberLink PowerDVD CyberLink Corp. 5/10/2014 254 MB 10.0.6.4319
CyberLink YouCam CyberLink Corp. 5/10/2014 220 MB 3.5.4.5527
Energy Star Hewlett-Packard 5/10/2014 3.47 MB 1.0.8
ESET Online Scanner v3  11/24/2014  
FileZilla Client 3.8.1 Tim Kosse 11/24/2014 18.1 MB 3.8.1
Google Chrome Google Inc. 9/6/2014  39.0.2171.65
Google Earth Google 9/6/2014 180 MB 7.1.2.2041
HP 3D DriveGuard Hewlett-Packard Company 5/20/2014 7.01 MB 4.2.9.1
HP CoolSense Hewlett-Packard Company 8/5/2014 10.9 MB 2.20.31
HP Deskjet 3510 series Basic Device Software Hewlett-Packard Co. 5/10/2014 123 MB 28.0.1315.0
HP Deskjet 3510 series Help Hewlett Packard 5/10/2014 10.0 MB 28.0.0
HP Deskjet 3510 series Product Improvement Study Hewlett-Packard Co. 5/10/2014 8.30 MB 28.0.1315.0
HP FWUpdateEDO2 Hewlett-Packard 5/18/2014 1.53 MB 1.2.0.0
HP Quick Launch Hewlett-Packard Company 5/27/2014 13.0 MB 3.0.6
HP Registration Service Hewlett-Packard 5/10/2014 75.4 MB 1.0.5976.4186
HP SimplePass Hewlett-Packard 6/3/2014 121 MB 6.0.100.272
HP Software Framework Hewlett-Packard Company 6/3/2014 8.06 MB 4.6.10.1
HP Support Assistant  11/24/2014  
HP Update Hewlett-Packard 8/12/2014 3.99 MB 5.005.002.002
HP Utility Center Hewlett-Packard 5/10/2014 3.97 MB 1.0.7
HP Wireless Button Driver Hewlett-Packard Company 5/26/2014 733 KB 1.1.2.1
IDT Audio IDT 5/10/2014  1.0.6418.0
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.0.3.1025 Malwarebytes Corporation 11/24/2014 56.7 MB 2.0.3.1025
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 - en-us Microsoft Corporation 11/24/2014  15.0.4667.1002
Microsoft OneDrive Microsoft Corporation 11/24/2014 26.7 MB 17.0.4023.1211
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Microsoft Corporation 5/10/2014 4.84 MB 8.0.59193
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.21022 Microsoft Corporation 5/10/2014 8.14 MB 9.0.21022
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 Microsoft Corporation 5/10/2014 8.12 MB 9.0.21022
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 Microsoft Corporation 5/10/2014 10.1 MB 9.0.30729
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 Microsoft Corporation 5/10/2014 10.1 MB 9.0.30729.4148
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 Microsoft Corporation 5/10/2014 13.6 MB 10.0.30319
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 Microsoft Corporation 5/10/2014 11.0 MB 10.0.30319
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.50727 Microsoft Corporation 11/24/2014 20.4 MB 11.0.50727.1
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.50727 Microsoft Corporation 11/24/2014 17.3 MB 11.0.50727.1
Ralink Bluetooth Stack64 Ralink Corporation 5/20/2014 68.3 MB 9.0.725.0
Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Ralink 5/10/2014  5.0.2.0
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver Realtek 5/10/2014  8.2.612.2012
Realtek PCIE Card Reader Realtek Semiconductor Corp. 5/10/2014  6.1.8400.29025
Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.1 VS Revo Group, Ltd. 11/24/2014 34.8 MB 3.1.1
ScanXL Professional Palmer Performance Engineering 9/8/2014 28.2 MB 3.5.1
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver Synaptics Incorporated 11/24/2014 46.4 MB 16.5.3.3
Validity WBF DDK Validity Sensors, Inc. 5/10/2014 64.4 MB 4.4.234.0
Visual Studio 2012 x64 Redistributables AVG Technologies 6/10/2014 12.9 MB 14.0.0.1
Visual Studio 2012 x86 Redistributables AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. 6/10/2014 10.5 MB 14.0.0.1
VX-110/150 Programmer  11/24/2014

I also reset the settings in Google Chrome even though I use IE

Edited by JC8865, 24 November 2014 - 09:08 PM.

#15 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,518 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:20 PM

Disable these tasks:

Yes Task CCleanerSkipUAC Piriform Ltd "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" $(Arg0)
Yes Task GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore Google Inc. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe /c
Yes Task GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA Google Inc. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe /ua /installsource scheduler

How's the computer doing...

Edited by buddy215, 24 November 2014 - 10:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users